Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower - Page 8 Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Kir Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Kir received a reply from her doctor, which stated that he could see her tomorrow. She made a note of the appointment and closed the e-mail.

Her side felt better today, so she decided to skip the painkillers and start doing a few stretching exercises.

((sorry it's so short; I lost inspiration on what else to do with her.))
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 am

"So you started investigating this case only because of your dream?" Okiya asked when Sera had stopped her story.
"Yeah, but right now I'm in a dead end." The girl shrugged. "If I just find out who an earth is that woman, I could continue..." She suddenly stopped. and frowned a bit.
"What's up?"
"I just got an idea..." Sera smirked. "Well, i have to go now. I really hope you won't tell anyone about this conversation." She rose up and hurried away. Okiya watched after her.

"She is smart indeed. I guess I have to keep an eye on her..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:27 am

Kir felt better after she'd stretched a bit and did some exercises. She checked the news online to see if anyone had found the would-be robber in the dumpster yet. There was no word of it yet, so she closed the internet browser.

She sighed. There really wasn't much to do since she wasn't allowed to leave her rooms. Leaning back, she opened a game of Solitaire and started to play.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:23 am

Sera hurried to her motorbike and drived to her hotel. She had just got an idea how that woman might be. She opened her laptop as soon as she got in her hotelroom and searched CIA's website.

"Of course there won't be any secret information in public but maybe at least something..." She was pretty proud about herself. Of course her idea was wild but she couldn't find any other possibility.

"It's almost obvious that she is not loyal member. And I also doubt that she'd be part of the FBI. Because if she is, the FBI probably would have known about the plan." She talked to herself. "And the only remaining possibility is CIA. Simple..."

"It's most likely so because it seems that Japanese Police forces are not aware about that organization. At least not enough to co-operate with FBI. And CIA is and agency that keeps the safety of States as the number one priority."

After some hours of search she finally gave up and opened Nichuri-TV's site. From there she found Mizunashi's phone number and e-mail address(Although them were pretty hard to find in order to keep annoying fans away). Sera pressed the buttons and and wrote a message:

I C...
Do you enjoy killing people in live
? Aha...

(those italic letters in that message are meant to be read from right to left from up to down
-> "CIA?")
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 pm

A message box pinged on her computer, signaling that someone was trying to contact her work e-mail. Kir clicked on the link and stared at the correspondence.

I C...
Do you enjoy killing people in live
? Aha...

She felt herself grow cold. To put it blatantly like this . . .

Thankfully, Gin had told her to respond to fan mail as though she was trying to recover from her injury. There was no way that anyone could trace the B.O.'s internet link, and just in case she returned to Nichuri-TV, it was a good idea to keep her undercover job going.

Knowing that the B.O. computer people would read the e-mail, she typed, "Thank you for your correspondence e-mail. However, I am not sure what you mean; I am a television reporter."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Sera smirked as the reply came. She was careful or then she didn't get the true message.

Haha...
Nice throw...
Never thought about quitting?
The reporting job, I mean...
JK JK

And right after she send that mail she wrote another one. Obviously without putting her name under it. She was careful. Even that e-mail address she was using was in her usage only during that day.((I don't know is that possible IRL...)) She also used public web so no one could even track her computer.((I don't know about this either))

What do you know about the truth?
Do you feel quilty?
Are you afraid of death?
Is there any sign about it?

She was writing them sound weird on purpose. It was a way to attract the woman's attention and at the same time make others think those messages were from some crazy fan.

(This time the first message's letters are just in random order -> "aKaI"
And the second one's letters are read from the end of the letter to the start -> "sera")
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:30 pm

That girl was going to get her killed. Kir paused as she thought about the messages, then she wrote:

"Reporting is one of the passions in my life. Ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved observing and finding a story to tell other people. A reporter must always be careful to choose a story because sometimes the story takes the reporter and the source to an unexpected place.

As for death, I believe that it is always tragic when someone dies, especially when he or she sacrifices himself or herself for a cause."

She sent the message with a sigh.

((So Kir is basically warning Sera to be careful because what she's doing could put both of them in danger, and she's alluding to Akai's death.))
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Sera read the message again and again but sighed then. "She just can't say it straight away. I guess she is being observed..."

I do know.
When you live you are always gambling more or less.
And like in gambling you should know the risks.
I already do and I'm sure you do too...
Especially when you are betting your life in that game.

Sera send the message and deleted her e-mail address profile. She wasn't asking anything else. She had already found out enough. Now the only thing left was finding her brother.

"I'm sure the other members of that org won't find anything..." She smirked as she leaned back in her chair.

((In this message there is three parts.
One: the single letters from bottom to up. -> "End"
Two: the row two -> "Where" It means Akai's location even though Sera isn't waiting for answer anymore
Three: the row four without any italics -> "No need to worry about me."))
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Kir attempted to reply, but got a message saying that the e-mail was no longer valid. Smart girl. Hopefully she used a public computer. Deleting the correspondence, she cleaned out the rest of her work inbox; most of it was useless spam.

I'll probably get asked about that conversation soon, she thought, logging out. I'll just have to tell them that it was a fan of mine.

It's a dangerous game you're playing, Sera-san. Are you sure you know what you're getting into? Because once you join, you can never go back . . .
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:22 am

Sera glanced at her watch. It's was getting late.

"It's not too early to get some sleep... But I think I'll check the newest news first..." She opened a website that always updated the news right after they had been made public.

"Nothing special." She mumbled and closed her computer. She changed into her pyjama and collapsed on her bed.

"Dangerous game is always dangerous... But in order to find the truth... Sometimes betting your life in that game is the only choice..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:34 am

Kir shut down her computer and got ready for bed. Her side hurt, but she refused to take the medicine; she needed to think clearly.

Tomorrow is garbage day . . .the sanitation workers will probably find the dead robber in the dumpster. She checked her pistol and slipped it under her pillow before turning out the light and crawling into bed.

Tired from the day's activities and from recovering from her blood loss, she fell asleep quickly.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:48 am

((next day!!! YAY! BTW, during the upcoming week I can't reply as often as normally))

Sera woke up. She had again fallen asleep without her noticing.

"Heh, at least this time I didn't sleep in jeans..." She mumbled as she ruffed her hair. She changed her clothes and noticed it was raining again.

"Is this day trying to make me feel down? What ever, after yesterday a little boredness doesn't hurt."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:59 pm

((okay.))

Waking up, Kir looked outside and saw that it was raining. There isn't enough rain that could wash away the blood that the B.O. and I have spilled, she thought. She got up and turned on her computer to check the news.

A breaking headline caught her eye: "Body found in Alley Dumpster." Looks like they found him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sera's cell phone rang and when she answered it, she heard Ran's voice on the other line. "Sera-chan? Are you okay? We haven't heard from you in a while," the other girl said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Sera ran her hand through her short hair. "I've just had a lot of stuff on my mind lately."

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Sera sighed in her mind. For some reason she didn't really care of talking with anyone. She didn't want to make anyone worry but not keeping contact was the last thing to do when someone was already worrying about her.

"Ran-chan, I'm a bit busy right now. I'll call you back after I have eaten and done some things."
"Sera-chan, do you wanna eat with us? Sonoko and I are going to Teito mall to have a breakfast."
"Hmm... Doesn't sound bad but I think I have to pass..."
"Please, Sera-chan. I'm worried about you. You shouldn't lock yourself away from the world."
"Okay then, I'll be there soon."
"Great! See you there then!"

Sera hung up with a sigh. She didn't want to be with them. She didn't want to lead them in danger.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Kir skimmed the story. So far the police didn't have any clues; the suspect had been a homeless vagrant who had lost his job. The B.O. team would be listening intently to the police radio chatter involving the case.

An analytical part of her mind bemoaned the hastily written article; it had obviously been in a rush. Maybe it had been written on a bus on a napkin over the reporter's knee.

Keeping the website open, she checked her watch. She had just enough time to eat and get dressed before going to her doctor's appointment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ran glanced worriedly at Sonoko as she slipped her cell phone back into her pocket. "Sera-chan sounded so depressed . . . I hope she hasn't been affected by what happened at the tower."

"I'm surprised that you haven't been affected by the tower incident," Sonoko replied, shifting her shopping bags over her shoulder. "I would be so freaked out; I wouldn't want to go ANYWHERE near that tower."

"Shinichi was with me; I knew he wouldn't let anything happen." Ran scanned the crowd, searching for Sera-chan's face.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Sera walked behind Ran and glomped her.

"Ran-chan! How are ya!" She greeted her. "Hi, Sonoko-chan!
"Um..hi, Sera-chan. It seems you are much brighter now." Ran smiled.
"Of course I am! My leg just hurts sometimes but otherwise I'm absolutely fine."
"Guh, I had forgotten how cheerful personality you were..." Sonoko mumbled.
"Okay, where are we going now? I'm hungry." Sera asked as she led Ran go.
"Um, is that place good? I had heard there is a lot of delicious foods."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Sitting a few yards away at a table, Jodie Starling sipped her tea and pretended to read a book. She'd followed Sera from the hotel where the girl was staying to the mall, being careful to remain a few cars behind the motorcycle.

Jodie hadn't wanted this assignment; the girl's face looked too much like Akai and the grief was still fairly fresh. But Agent Black had insisted.

"She hasn't seen you as many times as she's seen Andre or me. Don't try to talk to her, just follow her and make sure she doesn't encounter any B.O. members," the older man told her.

Now, Jodie sighed and flipped a page. The girls seemed happy and carefree, laughing as they debated the merits of different restaurants.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:39 am

They had finally decided the restaurant they'd go to eat breakfast. Sera decided to sit her back towards the other cafeterias at the other side of that corridor like hall. From that seat she was able to see what happened around because of a mirror on a wall nearby.

They made an order and started to eat.
"Ran-chan, do you know that woman?" Sera asked suddenly.
"Who do you mean?"
"Where?" Sonoko added.
"Behind us. In that cafeteria." Sera pointed over her shoulder with a fork. "She has watched to our direction several times."
"Oh, she..." Ran peeked over Sera's shoulder. "She is Jodie-sensei. She was our English teacher."
"Was?"
"Yeah, she had some work issues so she had to retire..."
"Ran, you are pretty bad in telling lies..." Sonoko mumbled and explained then. "She was investigating a case realted to our school. She is an FBI agent, you see."
"Oh, I do see..."
"But don't tell anyone. It's supposed to be a secret." Ran asked.
"Don't worry." Sera smiled. "That is only my own information..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Darn.Jodie could tell that Sera had spotted her; the girl pointed a fork in her direction and all three girls looked at her. It's so much easier to trail people in America. Here she stood out with her blond hair, blue eyes, tall height, and pale skin.

She resisted the urge to look away; that would give her guilt away for sure. Instead she leisurely flipped another page in her book and took a sip of tea.

An older man sitting a few yards away caught her eye. Something about him bugged her, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Perhaps it was the way he also kept an eye on the restaurant . . .
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 am

The girls finished eating and paid their food.

"I think I have to go now." Sera said when they left the restaurant. "It was nice to spend time with you."
"Eh? Sera-chan, where are you going?" Ran asked immediately.
"She has a date." Sonoko whispered.
"No, I have not. I just have some investigation to do."
"You talk like Shinichi used to..." Ran mumbled.
"Do you have a date then?" Sera smirked to the long-haired girl.
"O-, of course n-"
"Of course she has!" Sonoko giggled.
"Nee, Sera-chan... What kind of investigation do you have?"
"Nothing special. Just..." Sera glanced nervously to Jodie's direction. "If you hear that someone dear to you has died, probably murdered, you might want to find the truth behind it."
"Oh, then something like that has happened to you? Sonoko leaned towards Sera and made her took a step backwards.
"Well, not really but something like that. But I don't wanna anyone find out about it." Sera let her look at Jodie again.
"I see... Don't worry! We'll help you. Just go to continue your investigation, we'll make sure no one follows you. Come Ran, let's go to talk with Jodie-sensei!" Sonoko grabbed Ran's arm and they went to different directions. Sera hurried her steps after her friends were enough near to Jodie and vanished to the crowd.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 pm

"Jodie-sensei!" Sonoko called, her loud voice echoing in the busy mall.

Jodie forced a smile and closed her book as the two girls approached. "Good morning, Mouri-san, Suzuki-san."

"We haven't seen you for a while, Jodie-sensei. How are you and Camel-san enjoying your vacation?" Ran asked.

That's right; I had to pretend that Andre and I were lovers. Poor guy. "It's wonderful. He just loves seeing Tokyo Tower and visiting Tropical Land," Jodie giggled. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Sera slip away. Damn it. "If you could excuse me --"

"What's your favorite ride at Tropical Land?" Sonoko pressed closer to Jodie, dragging Ran along with her.

"Um, the roller coaster. Now if you could please excuse me --" Jodie tried to break away.

"Oh, that's a good ride. Didn't Shinichi-kun solve a case on the roller coaster, Ran-chan?" Sonoko babbled.

"Sonoko-chan, why did you have to bring that up?" Ran squealed, punching her friend in the channel.

The only way that Jodie would break free of them is if she leaped on top of the table over their heads. And there was no way that she wanted to do that in a public area. Jodie sighed and pretended to listen to Ran's account of someone getting beheaded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The older man watched the small group, a small smirk playing on his lips, before getting up and slowly walking in the same direction as the Sera girl. The girl is almost as sharp as my Silver Bullet. This should be interesting . . .
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 am

Sera let a smile spread across her face. She had gotten two birds with one stone. She had gotten rid of that 'Jodie' and hopefully hadn't raised much suspicions...

She went to the parking hall and walked to her motorbike. Before putting her helmet on seh heard some steps from a distance.

"I don't care who you are but I bet you are also following me." She said to the dark figure who had stopped a few meters away from her.
"You are playing dangerous game, little girl." The answer came. Sera frowned. The voice was a man's voice but the steps, she had heard, had been too light for man's steps. Seh turned around.
"Pretty good disguise. Won't care of taking it away?"
The 'man' she saw in front of her sneered a bit. Very unmasculine act. "No, I don't really care of letting you see my real face." 'He' said with the same voice.
"I understand. I'd say the same thing if I'll be in the same situation." Sera put her helmet on. "Did you have something to tell me or why you were shadowing me?"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Vermouth smiled inwardly; this girl had more guts than most men. She reminded her a little of her Angel. "I know you've had contact with Kir. Who is she?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," the girl replied, turning back toward her motorcycle. "Now if you'll excuse me . . ."

The older woman drew out a pistol and aimed it at the girl, careful to remain far enough out of the girl's reach. "We're not finished talking. Where is your brother?"

The girl stopped. "My brother?"

"Don't be an idiot. You're related to Akai Shuichi; anyone could tell by looking at your face. Where is he?" Vermouth raised the pistol to the girl's chest.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Sera glanced at the pistol. It was too far from her reach to hit it away. Kicking was also out of the question since her leg wasn't fully healed. She bit her lip.

"Well, where is your brother?" She was asked again.
"Do you want an honest answer or a bunch of nonsense?"
"I prefer honesty."
"I do not know."
"And that's what you call honesty?"
"Well, I wouldn't tell it to you anyways." Sera looked around. "Is there anyone else here?"
"Why would I tell it to you?"
Sera sighed. "This won't take us anywhere. Both of us doesn't trust - I wonder how could be possible to trust someone who tries to kill me - each other and won't tell anything. So would you please make your decision."
"Decision?"
"Let me go or kill me right now."
"You haven't answer to my other question. About Kir."
"I have a good guess and tried to find out was I right. Of course I didn't get any answer."
"As I thought, you were behind her e-mails."
"Oh, I got busted."

Something in the girl's attitude annoyed Vermouth. Maybe it was the she was answering. However she had no rush.

"There was something else in those mails. Not just weird questions, right?"
"Oh, gosh. She hasn't noticed anything but is still sure there was something." Sera had hard time when she tried not to sigh. "And what if there were? Have you noticed something that proves your words?"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Damn, she was annoying. Just like her brother. Vermouth's finger tightened on the trigger as she studied the girl's demeanor. Still cool, but slightly nervous. I wonder if this would shake her up. Raising her free hand to her ear, she pretended to listen to an earbud in her ear while keeping her eyes fixed on the girl. "What was that?" She paused. "Right. Understood."

The girl folded her arms and cocked her hip. "Look, I'm getting bored, so either kill me or let me go."

Vermouth smiled fully, her eyes cold. "Not yet. Those e-mails are too carefully written to be random questions, and Kir knew it. It's too bad . . ." A little misinformation never hurt.

"Knew?" the girl asked.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you? She's dead. I just received word that she was executed a few minutes ago for not properly disposing any witnesses. They used one shot to the forehead." Vermouth slowly aimed her pistol at the girl's head. "Just like this."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum