Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Tokyo Tower - Page 21 Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Kir Fri May 23, 2014 5:17 pm

Kir panted as she pulled herself up on the trapeze bar hanging over her bed. She'd lost enough weight and muscle mass over the last few weeks in the hospital that the task was impossible over a long period of time was difficult. But she needed to get back out there and rescue Masumi-san.

The agent overseeing her progress nodded. "Good work. Take a break for a while."

Stretching her legs, Kir pulled out a secure cell phone and called Starling. "Any word?"

"Shinichi Kudo said that one of his contacts may have spotted the girl walking down street xxxx," the female FBI agent replied. "However, her demeanor was different."

"What do you mean?" Kir asked.

"She was afraid of him; Kudo indicated that Masumi-san knew the contact before, and now she hid." Starling sighed.

Kir thought a moment. "The Organization's probably convinced her that they're on her side. I've seen such techniques before. However, there's no telling if she will truly remember her past, and if she does, they'll dispose of her."

Starling didn't reply for a moment. "So we're running out of time."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat May 24, 2014 1:27 pm

A week. Sera stayed put for a week. She did her best not to show her slight edginess and anxiousness. She was vary of people she saw. When she particed combat against some thugs of the organization, she always hit a bit too hard. Maybe it was her way of ensuring that at least them wouldn't follow her every move.

She didn't remember anything major and didn't get any headaches anymore but sometimes she heard or saw something that made a sort of a memory flash in her mind. Once she studied drugs and came across with truthserum. That made her arm tingle uncomfortably. Especially when the book described the effects of the serum. Other occasion was disguises but them she just skimmed through since Vermouth had been in the room with her.

This far Bourbon was the only one to see through the poker face Sera had mastered during the month(s) she'd been there. The man hadn't commented it in anyway yet and Sera suspected that he was observing how the situation would progress.

Sera picked up a fedora from a pile of clothes that were meant for disguises. She put it on.

Hers.

That's what she thought. Wearing a fedora felt right. She took the said headgear off and took it with her to her room.

-- --
Sera pulled on her jacket and put on the fedora. She grabbed her gun and put it on a holster underneath her jacket. She looked on the corridor and slipped out of her room once she saw no people.

-- --
The girl managed to walk quite far in the base. She didn't hurry unnecessary and didn't glance behind her back to see if she was followed. Those were some of the vital things to do when beind tailed, especially when blending into a crowd. Rushing and continuos glancing would attract the tailers' attention.

But then she began approaching a figure she had managed to avoid during her time in the organization. Gin. She had heard rumours and eavesdropped that one conversation between him and Vermouth but that's all.

The two locked eyes when passing and Sera could sense that the man could just barely restrain himself from shooting her. Her left hand trembled involuntary in her jacket pocket and she clentched it into a fist.

-- --
The eye contact didn't broke until they had their backs towards each other. Adn then SEra acted. From what she had heard and understood about the man, he was -despite being a coldblooded killer- surprisingly easily angered. And that anger she could use on her advantage...

Change of plans. Sera pulled out her gun and turned to point it at the man. Gin stopped, as if he'd been anticipating the move.

"What the hell is going on here?" Sera asked.
"Depends what you mean." The man didn't turn around. The girl moved the gun a bit to aim at his head.
"What am I doing here and why Vermouth and Bourbon keep lying to me?" Sera stated. "I figured that you might be willing to speak. You hate me so much that you want to kill me right here and now. So why not find out the truth before dying. I bet I'm on the verge of remembering anyways which will be the death sentence to me."
"..." Gin turned around slowly, keeping his hands in the pockets of his long jacket. No doubt having his Beretta ready.
"So why not granting the last wish of the girl who rather dies than keeps living in a lie?"

((no, Sera is not a suicidal. She just wants answers.))
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:11 pm

This girl was so much like her brother that Gin nearly shot her then and there. Cursing Vermouth and Bourbon under his breath, he studied Masumi. "You're right. I would have killed you a long time ago." The other agents had underestimated her; she was one of the wolves, rather than one of the sheep.

However, his finger on his Beretta's trigger meant that if she shot him, his gun would also go off, putting a bullet in her as well. "Even if I wanted to tell you why you are here, I can't. Vermouth and Bourbon keep to themselves," he said. While Vermouth had reported to him on Masumi's progress, she never said why she was keeping the girl around, except to use her as an agent. A stupid idea, given the girl's intelligence. He planned to go straight to Anokata after this to discuss the matter.

Personally, Gin thought that Vermouth was bored and needed a pet.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:15 pm

Stalemate. Sera hated those. And at the moment she was still in a disadvantage. If she were to shoot, Gin would shoot back , it would be heard and she'd be hunted down. It also seemed that the man wouldn't make the first move either. Not unless provoked...

"And you do as they say? I didn't think you'd be the type. Or maybe this is something that even the rumors haven't touched." The girl taunted. At the same time she took a note on the security camera positioned nearby. She really hoped that Bourbon wasn't watching this via the lens. "Or does this have something to do with the fact thst Vermouth is the big shot's favorite?"
"That is none of your business. If boss has given his permission to something, I have no say in it." Gin growled. Well, he could always undermine the decision with proper evidence against it. And this situation was perfect for that. That, and getting Bourbon into a trouble, wiping that damn smirk off his face...
"I think it is. After all I am in the center of that situation. And I know I can't trust anyone in this building." Sera repositioned her gun. "So, I'll ask you again: what the hell is going-?"

"Secco!"

Sera's eyes strayed to the direction of the voice. Bourbon was coming running towards them from the same direction than she had originally come.

RUN

A single thought rang in the girl's head. Run, get out, hurry. Her breath hitched and she felt sick. The hand with the gun dropped to her side but didn't let go of the weapon. The other hand covered her mouth for a second but then she snapped out of it and began to run to her original destination.

"Secco! Wait!" But for some reason Bourbon didn't run after her. Instead he faced Gin. "What the hell happened?" He demanded from the silverette. Gin regarded him coldly.
"That is none of your business." Yes, this was a perfect opportunity for him to knock down Bourbon from that pedestal of his. And he could always find and kill that girl later.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:26 pm

"It's damn well my business; Secco is Vermouth's and my project," Bourbon snapped, positioning himself between the girl and Gin. "If anything happens to her--"

"She won't be your project much longer once I tell Anokata that she's beginning to remember," Gin replied. "This little experiment's failed, and she's a liability." He shouldered the blond man aside as he walked toward one of the buildings.

Ignoring Bourbon's reply, Gin pulled out a cigarette and lit up. Just remembering the girl's brash behavior irritated him. He smoked hard and fast, crushing the cigarette under his heel when he was done. When his phone chirped, he glanced at the caller ID. One of his contacts, a lower agent that he'd sent out to find Kir.

He put the phone up to his ear. "Yes?"

"We found her," the contact said. "She's been under guard, but it shouldn't be too difficult to get to her."

"Eliminate her. She's no further use to us." Gin lit a new cigarette, this time with a slow grin.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:53 am

Sera ran and ran. After she'd gotten out fo the building, she'd done her best to zig zag and otherwise shake off any possible tailers. And now she was exhausted. The girl slumped against the wall of a narrow alleyway and tried to catch her breathing.

Drriiing

Cursing, Sera dug out the cell phone she'd gotten from Bourbon. And yes, it was him calling. Reluctantly she answered.
"What?"
"Secco, come back now." The man ordered.
"No. You'd just kill me. I'm not stupid even if I don't remember anything or know what the hell you and Vermouth were planning to do with me."
"No, you come back right now. It's no good if you just loiter around. The others will find you anyways..."
"Yeah, I figured. After all you've bugged my phone. Don't worry, I'll get rid of it as soon as we finish. I can take care of myself..."
"It's not what it looked like with Gin."
"I started it if it consoles you at all." The girl sneered. "Anyways, I don't get why you are so worried. It's not like I can sell any of you forward. Even now I don't know where is that base of yours. You always made sure of that." And with that she hung up the call. The girl quickly broke the phone in pieces and crushed the bug she found inside with the heel of her shoe.

"Now... where to?" Everything was still fuzzy in Sera's mind. She still refused to remember properly. But she had a hunch. And usually she trusted her hunches. "Tokyo Tower..."

-- --
It was yet another alleyway from which she looked at the red painted copy of Eiffel Tower. Her gun was now safely tucked back into the holster beneath her jacket and she had made sure she had no bugs in her clothes either. She had checked them before leaving her room back then but one could never be too sure.

But now all she could do was to wait.

-- --
((Hey, what do you think of an idea in which that gin's minion disguises as sera and comes to kill kir(but doesn't kill immediately) while okiya finds the real one at the tower and brings her there?))
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:49 am

((Sounds good. I was running out of ideas))

"You're making excellent progress, miss, but you're pushing yourself too hard. Your body needs time to heal," the doctor said as he finished examining Kir.

She sighed, frustrated. "It's important that I get as well as possible, doctor. But I understand, thank you." Laying back in the bed, she watched the man check her pain medication and then leave, accompanied by one of the FBI agents.

The physical therapy and doctor's visit had tired her out, which was another frustration. She just didn't seem to have much energy. Kir's eyes slowly blinked shut and she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If those animals did anything to harm my sister.... Okiya's fist clenched in his coat pocket as he slowly strolled down the street outside of Tokyo Tower. He would have never guessed that a few weeks earlier, the tower had nearly been bombed. Only the more obvious presence of police officers indicated that something occurred.

After taking a group photo for a bunch of grateful tourists, he scanned the area. A slender form caught his eye, and he blinked as he recognized his sister. How had she gotten out? Or was she being tracked?
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Sera spotted a familiar face. The face she'd seen when Bourbon had taken her out of the base when they'd just gotten her and Kir. The face she'd met again after tailing the man. The man who knew her name.

And for some reason the face rang a bell somewhere deep in her mind. She knew she could trust that man. But for what reason... That still remained unclear to her.

She and the man kept watching each other, like they both were unsure how to act now and did they really see what they thought to.

Slowly, Sera lifted her hand and gave a small wave, even smaller smile on her face. But then she realised that someone could be around. They surely could guess she'd search at least remotely familiar place to go. So she stepped deeper into the alley, her eyes not leaving the man who now glanced descreetly around before beginning to walk towards her.

"Masumi..." Once int he shadow of the alley, the man greeted the girl, reaching for her, like afraid she'd flee again or simply vanish. Sera opened her mouth to reply but realized then that she had no idea how to address that man. So she simply turned her head away from him.
"I'm sorry... I don't... I don't know..." She choked out. "I don't know anything!" Weeks of suspicions and paranoia broke her down. But the man was there for her, welcoming her to his arms.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Darkness.

Fear.

Hideemi stood in that damned warehouse, watching her father sacrifice himself to save her. She tasted his blood on her lips, felt the gun in her hand, watched him fall as he forced her to pull the trigger.

"Father!"

Kir sat up, breathing hard, pain shooting through her body.The nightmares never stopped. She shakily wiped away the sweat dripping down her forehead and glanced at a nearby clock. She'd only slept two hours.

The room door opened, and she looked up, expecting to see either the FBI agents or the doctor. Instead, Sera Masumi walked through the door.

"Masumi-san? How did you...." Kir's voice trailed off when the younger girl aimed a silenced pistol at her. So this is how it is. "This is your big mission to prove yourself, huh?"

The youth smirked. "It's a shame, really. You should have provided better guards."

An actual guy. The voice was too deep. Well, Masumi-san did look tomboyish after all. "Where are they?"

"Sleeping soundly. Killing foreigners causes too much attention." He motioned toward her with his gun. "Get up. We'll be going on a little trip."

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:22 pm

"How long... How long exactly I were gone?" Sera asked once sitting on the passenger seat of Subaru's car. The man hadn't properly introduced himself again yet. He said she should let the memories come back to her. While to some people it could've been suspicious, Sera knew she could trust that man. He had a certain sort of aura of reassurance around him.

"It's months... Almost everyone believed you to be dead at first..." Subaru answered.
"Why?"
"When we got Kir back from some subordinates of the organization, she carried a photo with her. A photo of you dead."
"..." Sera frowned. "Blood coming from forehead, right?" The first days inside the base had become fuzzy to her when she had begun building her own identity again.
"Yes."
"She is still alive then... I was certain that the Organization would kill her immediately. They even went as far as to say that she broke my nose when I asked about it..." The girl trailed off. Something was wrong. "Say... how long it takes for organization to track down their people again?"

Subaru glanced at the girl's wide eyes and pale face. "Not long. Actually them finding Kir has taken abnormally long..."
"Then if that's the case..." Sera swallowed. "Wouldn't they use my disappearance as their advantage now?"
Subaru dug out his phone and dialed Jodie's number he had gotten from Kudou and committed to memory.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:48 pm

As she limped down the hall, Kir played up the shaky walk of an invalid, making their pace slower. The Masumi-san imposter gripped her elbow while hiding a gun under a leather jacket draped over his free arm. To doctors and nurses, it looked like a young man helping his older sister, or friend walk around the floor.

At the stairwell, he motioned her to go up with a jerk of his head. Kir reluctantly pushed open the door, wincing with pain. "Why the roof? Why not put an air bubble in my IV, or smother me in my sleep?"

"Because you, Rena-chan, famed reporter, will be pushed to death by a vengeful tomboy whose friend overdosed on drugs that you sold." He navigated them up the stairs; Kir had to pause at every floor. "The doctors and nurses are bound to remember Masumi-san's face."

"Clever, but flimsy," Kir said, gasping for air. "I'm sure the Organization provided more than enough proof of my guilt, huh?"

"Plenty. Now enough talking." He pushed her up the stairs.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:58 pm

"She is not answering..." Subaru muttered after some tense minutes. "It seems we are going straight to the hospital."
"Right..." Sera sank deep in her thoughts. She was trying to figure out how the Organization would get rid of Kir. While the easiest way was to deal with the woman when she was still in her room, the Organizaiotn would definitely try to do something they could gloat with. And when Sera was gone...

"They'll make sure the killer wears my face..." The girl realized in shock.
"And when the agents are out of the game, the only statement will be the one of hospital staff." Subaru continued the train of thought.
"Because they don't know what's really going on their statement will be against me. If the police gets me, the organization can track me down easily and finish me off. If the FBI has me... they'll never let me see the light of day again..."
Subaru glanced at the anxious state the girl was in. He would not let any of that happen to her. Not when she was finally free from those black shackles.
"Don't worry. We'll stop them before anything happens."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:03 am

Glancing at the imposter's hat, Kir saw a small camera aimed at her face. Gin, she thought. "I'm surprised that Gin didn't finish me off himself," she said. "To make sure I'm dead."

"Gin has better things to do. Besides, this is an initiation mission." The imposter pushed her outside onto the roof.

"I see." Kir limped slowly and sat down. "I'm sorry, I need a rest," she said, partly to stall for time and partly because she was exhausted.

"Take your time. Not like anyone's going to save you now." Chuckling, the imposter kept the gun aimed at her.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:52 pm

"Where to?" Sera asked as soon as the car was parked. "There's too many different ways to kill one in a hospital. Drugs, pillows, stairs, roof..."

"Roof." Came Subaru's confident reply. "They'd make sure that people see the face of the killer. Your face. So, her own room is out of the question. Bathrooms might be full of people and the corridors are crowded by visitors, doctors and nurses. Roof is the only opinion."

They set off running. They were almost literally running out of time. Kir could stall the killer for a moment but not forever. Not with Gin or someone else watching.

"Thank god this hospital has only one staircase leading to the roof..." The girl muttered. Thankfully there was no one going the stairs either. Well, it was quite nippy air. Patients rather stayed inside.

"Ready?" Subaru slowed his steps slightly as they reached the door. Sera took out her gun and put a silencer on. She rather not had any audience rushing in.

"Ready." She nodded. The man opened the door quietly with his right hand while the left one gripped a silenced gun too. The person disguised as Sera didn't notice them at all. The real one stepped forward and aimed at the guy's head. The slight movement made him turn his head a bit and allowed Sera have a good look on the face. Her face.

She smirked. "Impressive disguise. Did Vermouth supply you with that?"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:39 am

The imposter sneered at Sera, but said nothing.

Sera's distraction allowed Kir to grab the gun and the imposter's hat. Tossing the hat to the ground, she smashed it with her foot. "We don't have much time before Gin or someone else comes to finish the job," she said, breathing hard.

She recognized the man that had come with Sera, but hesitated, not knowing if Sera recognized her brother. Handing the gun to him, Kir headed toward the stairs. "Did you find the American agents?" If they weren't careful, this could quickly become an international incident.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum