Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower Empty Tokyo Tower

Post  Koizumi Akako Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Everyone or anyone can meet up here as well. XD Come here to enjoy the view, come on a date... It's up to you~!
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/7472-koizumi-akako

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Tower Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:23 am

In that night, Kudo took Ran to a date in Tokyo Tower to show her the stars...what they didn't knew was that they were not the only couple and that something is gonna happen
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/9517-ayame-tantei-

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:23 pm

It was a night for relaxation in Saguru's life. KID had been having heists left and right, and Saguru was just becoming too swamped with exhaustion and stress to stand a chance of capturing the magician in the moonlight- it was hard enough to keep up when he was completely awake. Tokyo Tower was a good place to relax, Saguru reflected, staring up at the dark night sky, stars hidden from view by the lights glowing beneath them. It might be loud, but at least I can just stand here...

A scream erupted from within the elevator, and there was a blast that sent everyone into chaos. So much for relaxation.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

https://detectiveconanrpg.rpg-board.net/u13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:57 pm

"Oh, I have to say, kinda impressive view. I had forgotten it during my years in America..." Sera smiled. It had been far too long time since she had seen it.

"Hmh? What's is going on?" She had been so deep in her thoughs that she hadn't noticed anything weird. Now people were rushing around and elevators had stopped. Sera noticed a blond boy nearby, sighing deeply.

"Well, at least something intersting will happen now..." She said halfly to herself and halfly to the boy.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:05 pm

"Ran, come...I think something happened"
"Wait, Shinichi!"
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

Back to top Go down

Post  James Black Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 pm

(LOL We have just arrived here and there's already a chaos lol! )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, something has happened ! There are screams coming from the elevator !"

"Investigate it right now ! As soon as you find out something, report to me immediately ! You must be cautious. Don't let anyone, especially them, figure out about us !"

"Yes, sir !"

James hang up his phone with a concerned look. He is sitting alone in his car, outside of the giant tower.

This morning, the FBI have received some very secret and important information from Mizunashi Rena about the Black Organization's new attack. The striking place and time is most likely to be Tokyo Tower, at evening, when many civilians and V.I.Ps gather. However, even she herself is not very certain if the information are actually reliable, which is not to James' surprise because the Organization is never predictable.

According to his experiences, the Black Org. always have 2-3 back-up plans for each attack or assassination. They can even change their strategies immediately at the last minute if an unwanted event comes up. Judging from Rena's quick breaths and voice, he can assume that she has had a really hard time finding the chance to contact the FBI, which shows that the other operatives still keep their eyes closely on her due to the lack of trust. Everything she knows of might just has been false info., in order to mislead her (and whatever organization with which she may cooperate).

However, the FBI still have to keep their eyes on this very building. He has sent his men to investigate this tower, and the other ones to other suspicious places. The FBI still haven't got any clue about the Org's target(s) and the their strategy. So far, neither he nor his agents have detected anything about their appearance. However, as some chaos have just happened inside Tokyo Tower, it is likely that what Rena told him was real after all....
James Black
James Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 am

A thick white mist filled the room, and Saguru curled into himself, coughing furiously and struggling to keep from crying. Tear gas... He threw himself down to the ground, trying to avoid the dangerous fumes. Where was relaxation when you needed it?
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 am

"Hmh, let's see... Something has happened at the elevators... People are rushing around... Perfect situation to someone to commit a crime with out letting anyone notice it." Sera mumbled herself as she walked towards the chaos.

"I can't wait to see what will happen next..." She smirked.

Last edited by Sera Masumi on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am

A loud booming voice rang out above the cloud as explosions boomed, showering Saguru was debris. "We demand the release of XXXXXXXXX! Otherwise we'll blow Tokyo Tower to bits!" Dear god... Did chaos follow Saguru everywhere?!
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:55 am

"We demand the release of XXXXXXXXX! Otherwise we'll blow Tokyo Tower to bits!"

Sera's eyes widened. "What the hell? What is the meaning of that?!"

She rushed to the chaos. "I have to get to somewhere where is not this much people..." She mumbled. Somehow she managed to get to the stairs and to the upper floor where weren't so much people. Actually there were only four people. All of them wore black.

Sera gulped. She had a bad feeling about them and started to walk back to the stairs. One of those people noticed her. His cold stare made her froze and she couldn't take anymore steps.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 am

The wise thing to do would be to stay on the floor, pressed hard against it like some frightened coward. But how... Pathetic. Saguru so didn't do pathetic. Absolutely not. So, doing the masculine thing, he got up, and started sauntering confidently to a place where he could plan and make his move. I better get a break after this...
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:07 pm

That man just stared at Sera like he hadn't been sure was she there or not. After a while another man who had been talking to the first one noticed that he hadn't listened for a moment.

"Aniki?" He asked but turned his head to the same direction than his "aniki". He opened his mouth and closed it. Opened it again and closed it... again.

Sera heard some steps behind her, from the stairs. Someone was coming to the floor. She really hoped that person wasn't an enemy...
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 pm

"What the hell is going on?" *cough cough* "Tear gas...Ran are you ok?"
"Shinichi, let's escape here"
Shinichi dragged Ran to the upper floor where, while he was still on the stairs climbing, heard some male voices
"Aniki?"
"Aniki?! No way...not here...not now...why?"
Then he saw a scared Sera on the other side of the door...He knocked softly in the wall to get her attention...the he began speaking without saying any word
"A-re-yo-u-o-k-?"
Sera nodded
"We-ne-ed-to-get-out-a-sap!"
Again she nodded...
"But how" Kudo was wondering...Then one of them phones started to ring...
"Now" thought Sera...She began sprinting down on the stairs followed by Ran and Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Sauntering=bad idea while tear gas is flooding the room. But there was no way Saguru was getting down on his knees and crawling like some animal. He was above that. After all, where would his dignity go?
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  James Black Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:10 pm

"Sir, one of the floors was attacked with smoke bombs. The culprit's identity is unknown, but they threatened to blow up Tokyo if a guy called XXXXXXXXX isn't released. There is still no sign of the Organization."

"It seems that the Org. members are not the culprits behind this mess, they wouldn't act that openly. However, all of you must stay on guard, the Org. members might have disguised as civilians and will take advantage of this chaos to assassinate. Keep your eyes on every suspicious person. And don't get caught by the culprits."

"Yes, sir."

XXXXXXXXX ? What the hell is going on here ?
James Black
James Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:34 am

Kir watched the young man -- or was it a young woman? -- sprint down the stairs before any of the Organization members could react.

Vodka surged forward, his hand already reaching for his gun, but Gin grabbed his arm. "Kill the punk without a silencer and the whole place goes to hell," the higher-ranking member hissed, tightening his grip on the beefier man's arm.

"We can't let him get away and spill his guts, Aniki," Vodka protested. "What if he remembers seeing us later?"

"Then we'll track him down and kill him. We can't risk exposing ourselves here." Gin let go of Vodka.

There was something very familiar about the youth that made Kir pause, but she said nothing. She hated killing for no reason.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:49 am

Sera breathed heavily leaning to her knees. It had been scary. Even though that man had only stared at her. But now she remembered his face. Well, no, not the face since it was mostly hidden under his hair. Long silvery hair. She remembered also other people's faces, or at least what they look like.

"Sera-chan, are you okay?" Ran asked.

"Yeah, I think so... Kudo-kun... do you know anything about those people? Have you any idea what is going on?" Sera asked.

"Why are you asking me?" The detective asked back

"I just... I dunno..."

Last edited by Sera Masumi on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:36 am

"I know one thing for sure...we need to get out of here...were not safe with those guys in the same buildung"
"W-What..."Ran was a little shocked of Kudo's expresion and words..."
"Ran, give me Jodie's number"
"Eh? Jodie-sensei?"
"Hurry!"
"Ah, XXX-XXX-XXX"
"Come on, answear...Jodie-sensei?"
"Kudo? What hapened?"
"Black..."
Jodie remained speachless
"I'll tell James about this"
"I'm counting on you, but hurry, were traped on Tokyo Tower with them..."
"Yes"
Kudo ended the call
"For now, let's hide"
The Kudo dragged the girls in a storage room...and stood as silent as posible
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:33 am

After Kudo ended his phone call Sera asked: "So, you do know something about those guys in upper floor? I mean, I even named them. How?"

"Long story..." Kudo mumbled. "It's not important to explain it right now..."

"Okay..." Sera nodded but was sure that she was going to find out more about it. Besides, something was bothering her. That silver-haired man who had noticed her... There hadn't been only surprisement in his stare but also...

"...anger. Why?" Sera thought aloud.

"Did you say something, Sera-chan?" Ran asked.

"No, nothing..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:49 pm

"Oy, Gin, what the hell's going on?????" Chianti's voice came through the transmitter in Kir's ear. "I can't hold off much longer . . . the bastard's going to get away!"

"Hold it, Chianti. We cannot risk shooting unsuspecting sheep. Keep an eye on him for now." Gin looked at the others. "Execute Plan B. If there are any witnesses . . . kill them."

Kir nodded and began walking toward the stairs as the other members scattered to do their part. Perhaps if she found the witness first, she could spare the youth's life. Please someone, anyone . . . stop us.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Now Saguru had finally reached a stairwell. Good news. But if course, there always had to be bad news. For example, the group of black-clad men and women holding rifles, and staring at him with impunity. Saguru guessed they weren't the friendly type.

"Kill him!" ordered one of them, with flowing silver hair, and a stouter man with a long, powerful gun (and a silencer, dammit!) aimed at Saguru like a hunter aims at a rabbit. So, accordingly, Saguru fled like a rabbit, skittering on the balls of his feet as he sprinted down the stairs, chaotically weaving to hopefully avoid a hail of bullets. He sincerely hoped it was working.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:42 am

A blond boy ran from the stairs.

"Hakuba?" Kudo asked. "Why you were there?"

"No need for explaining..." The blond mumbled.

"Geez, are all male detectives like that? No need for explaining... Don't you understand that we are on the same situation right now?! All infromation is important!" Sera shouted. When Kudo and the blond named Hakuba both ignored her she sighed deeply and headed back to the stairs.

"Sera-chan? Why are you going there?" Ran asked.

"I'm gonna eavesdrop and find out what is their goal. This time I won't be noticed that easily." Seare answered. "And if you think you can stop me, forget it."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:23 am

"Who said I'll try to stop you? Hakuba, can you stay with Ran here? We are going to see what's the situation and report it to James"
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:27 am

"Tsk, I'm going alone. It's better that only one goes because then only one will be noticed." Sera implied back. "And I'm the one who goes."

"No, I'll go." Kudo stated. "They hadn't seen me here before so I would be in better situation than you."

They "argued" for a while but finally Kudo was the one who went to upper stairs. Sera sighed and took her cell phone.

"Excuse me, miss, but what are you doing?" Hakuba asked.

"Going to make a call. And the name is Sera." The girl answered shortly. She took a little piece of paper for the pocket of her jeans and dialed a number that was written in it. She sighed again and pressed the "Call" button. "Please, answer... I need your help..."

Last edited by Sera Masumi on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:06 pm

"Nice shooting, Vodka," Vermouth mocked as the blond boy disappeared from view.

Vodka's face twisted. "What do we do now, Aniki?"

Gin glared at him. "You and Kir go finish him and any other witness off. Vermouth and I can handle things here."

Kir mentally sighed. With Vodka around, it would be impossible to avoid killing the witnesses. He'd noticed if she purposely missed. She ran silently toward the stairs with Vodka right behind her.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum