Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:08 pm

"Answer... Answer already..." Sera mumbled to her cell phone. After a while she hung up with a sigh.

"As I thought... The number is not working anymore... Well, I shouldn't be surprised, it's already three years old and this is the first time I try it..." She put her cell back to her pocket.

"Sera-chan? What's up?" Ran asked.

"It's alright Ran-chan. The number I tried to call is not working anymore..." Sera smiled. Suddenly Kudo ran from the stairs. He grabbed Ran's hand.

"Shi-Shinichi?"

"Kudo-kun, what is happening?" Sera asked.

"They are coming to this floor! And going to kill us if they find us!" Kudo shouted and pulled Ran to the stairs that led to the downer floor.

"Kudo, take Ran-san to a safe place. Sera-san and I distract them." Hakuba said. Sera nodded. She wasn't a type to run away.

"Roger!" Kudo replied and dissappeared with Ran to the next floor.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:26 pm

(I don't even know I how missed this topic -___-
Anyway..)

The brunette sighed in her head. There she was again in that position. The one where she has no idea what's going on and she can't be of any use. Again. She didn't like this feeling, she was worried about Sera-chan and Hakuba-kun. She'd rarely ever seen Shinichi in such a panic and serious mode too. Why was she the clueless one? Why couldn't she help? She wanted to help. But for now she seemed to be nothing more than a damsel in distress. AGAIN.

Shinichi holding Ran's hand guided them down another level and scan the floor for a temporary hiding spot. Shinichi lead her into a bathroom and then unscrewed a air vent that could fit a young adult. He directed her in there and put the vent's screen back but not screwing on so that it'd still be easy enough for her to escape. Then he instructed,

"Do not leave this air vent unless I tell you too, I'll either call or come to you in person. If Sera or Hakuba come back then that's alright too. Otherwise don't move from this spot, okay? I'm going to go back upstairs to see if I can do anything and notify them about your location,"

Ran nodded. It wasn't like she had too much of a choice anyway. Curled up in the air vent, she just sighed. This was most defiantly the best way to spend her Saturday evening.
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Location : Detective Agency, currently in my room cramming for the big test tomorrow *Puts up 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:19 pm

"Now... How do we distract men holding assault rifles who are trying to kill us?" asked Sagutu, bracing himself.

"WHAT?!" shrieked Sera, eyes jolting wide open. "You were the one who suggested it in the first place!"

"It's what I was supposed to say," muttered Saguru under his breath. "I had to let Kudo's girlfriend get away unharmed at least."

"What about me? I'm a girl!"

"You don't act like one, that's for sure." Saguru braced himself. Footsteps paraded down the stairs. "If you have a plan, you better tell me quick."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

https://detectiveconanrpg.rpg-board.net/u13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Kir heard a distant sound -- almost like a shriek -- and stopped, flattening herself against one wall. Vodka did the same on the other side, grinning.

Two young voices whispered furiously to each other, then abruptly broke off. They know we're coming. Kir readied her rifle.

"Gotcha," Vodka muttered, starting forward.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Saguru did something he never guessed he'd have the guts- or ability- to do. He jumped off the railing of the staircase, allowing himself to fall to the bottom floor, while Sera sprinted a neck-breaking pace behind them. To attract attention, Saguru emitted a loud (and he'd loathe to admit it, high-pitched [Hakuba Saguru would like to interrupt: High pitched noises are more distracting and are harder to locate, therefore causing them to wonder where I am, and other advantages are- *Aeyra cuts him off* Aeyra: Saguru, much as I love you, we need to get back to the story because nobody cares about the science behind a girlish shriek. Saguru: It wasn't a- Aeyra: Story please?!] girly shriek.

Landing smoothly as a cat onto the bottom floor, he knocked over a few shelves of brochures, scattering them across the room as he zoomed down a random path, praying it would turn soon. And it did. Into an alternative, little-used staircase. I need help... Akako, love, can you hear me?
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:23 pm

(XD I LOVED THAT.)

-----------------

Akako instantly stood up from her throne like chair.

"Mistress? May I inquire what is wrong?"

"I must go, slave. Watch the mansion."

"As you wish, Mistress." Akako's servant bowed.

The witch snapped her fingers.
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/7472-koizumi-akako

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:33 pm

"Love," whispered Saguru as Akako materialized in front of him. "I knew you'd come. We all need your help. The tower's been hijacked-"

"I can tell," said Akako, concentrating on the dark, ominous aura around her. "And the worst is yet to come."

"Can you stop it?" asked Saguru desperately, ears listening for footsteps. He heard them running in a different direction.

Akako paused, reflecting on something. Hesitantly, she said, "Maybe."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:36 pm

(...What do you want me to do? XD)
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 pm

(I dunno... Pretend there are bombs installed around the tower. Help us find them, and help keep the BO from slaughtering us.)
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:49 pm

(Okay.)

-----------

"Saguru, there are various bombs planted around the tower."

The detective's head snapped up. "What did you say?"

"I'm sure you heard me." The witch had to roll her eyes. "We need to defuse them as quickly as possible. However, the hijackers are hidden and have weapons... We need another person to go and do one thing while we do the other."
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:22 pm

"Can you locate Masami Sera for me?" asked Saguru urgently. "She should be the closest."

"She's being chased. Trying to find her will kill you, love," said Akako, troubled. "Kudo Shinichi is right upstairs. Go get him."

"Of course."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:32 pm

At the sound of the girly shriek, Kir sprinted down the stairs. "Vodka, go cut off the escape route!" she ordered, swinging her rifle into position.

As Vodka turned, he spotted the first witness darting away and fired at the youth, who dodged the bullets. "Damn," he muttered as he followed.

Kir reached the bottom of the stairs, noticing the overturned brochure shelves. According to the blueprint plans, there was only one hallway leading to a worker access staircase. The owner of the girly shriek had to have gone there.

Last edited by Kir on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:49 pm

(where'd Sera go? O.o)

"Shoot, I hear them coming," said Saguru, bracing himself. "Akako, love, perhaps-"

She muttered a few words, and smiled. "We're now invisible, protected, and they can't hear us. How about you text Kudo-kun instead?"

"I have to tell him to get away fromthe stairwell." 'Kudo, make a break for it. Now.'
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:51 am

(Aya, the timedifference. I was sleepin'...)

Sera ran as fast she could while avoiding bullets. This wasn't what she had planned.

"Geez, if Hakuba-kun has a plan... it should be good then. I don't like playing a bait." She mumbled. A bullet skratched her arm and got another one to her leg. Sera fell but still managed to dodge the bullet that was aimed to her head.

"Shit... I can run if I'm like this..." She mumbled to herself. She sat up only to notice a gun placed between her eyes.

(don't ask how Vodka reached me/Sera so quickly. It just happened...)
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:24 am

(Bombs? Yes! I can be of use now >:3)

Ran sat in her position in the air vent. She just sat there while everyone was in danger. Not much she could do, she'd just get in the way. That's what she thought, but then she noticed that a slight beeping sound had been echoing for a while now. Turning around she crawled away from her spot about a few yards. She only went straight ahead of course, no use in getting lost. Who ever knew she'd find a bomb taped to the vent? This isn't good. I have to notify someone.., Shinichi. I don't have Hakuba-kun or Sera-chan's number. The brunette wiped out her phone and sent a text. Hopefully the tantei-san would notify the others as well.

Last edited by Ran Mouri on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Location : Detective Agency, currently in my room cramming for the big test tomorrow *Puts up 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:29 pm

"Uh, great..." Sera thought. A man with a hat and sun glasses hold the gun against her head. Sera closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Then she opened them and said: "So, this is how I'm gonna die..." She managed to smile a bit. For some reason the man was hesitating.

"What? You can't fire the gun? Let me help you..." Sera hit the gun from the man's hand and jumped up. Her leg hurt but she didn't care. She had to get away...

The man's radio phone rang and a female voice spoke: "Vodka, did you already caught him?"

"They think I'm a boy... Well, maybe that is a good thing..." Sera thought when that man, Vodka, took his gun from the floor and aimed it towards her.

"Shit, I didn't hit it far enough..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Vodka mumbled, "Yeah."

Vermouth snorted. "What are you waiting for . . .shoot him!"

"He . . . he looks like . . . ." Vodka hesitated. Telling them that the witness looked like a young Akai Shuichi was not going to go over well.

Kir reached the worker access staircase and looked around. No one. Did she run up the stairs or down? She cocked her head, listening for any sounds, but heard nothing. "Gin, have you seen anyone go upstairs?" she asked into her transmitter.

Last edited by Kir on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Kudo received 2 messages...one was from Hakuba and one was from Ran
Ran: "There are bombs planted over here...What should I do?"
Hakuba: "Kudo, get away form the stariwell...let's meet in the second floor's bathroom"
"Damn" he thinked "Wait Ran I'm going to save you"
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/9517-ayame-tantei-

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:02 pm

"Darn it, we can't wait for Kudo anymore," said Saguru, furiously checking his watch as Akako fidgeted behind him.

"It's okay for you to curse in front of me. Frankly, I meet the denizens of hell weekly. Curse words won't faze me. Then I suppose we'll have to start on our own." Akako walked out of the men's bathroom with Saguru, still invisible due to the effects of the veil spell. "There is one... At the end of this room, in the vents."

"Yay. Climbing time."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Vodka hesitated, staring into the youth's cool eyes. For a second, it looked like Akai was staring back at him. He blinked, then pulled the trigger.

Kir scanned the hallway, frowning. Her target couldn't have escaped from her that easily . . . Where did she go?

"Nobody's come up. Just what the hell have you two been doing down there?" If possible, Gin's cold voice sounded colder. "Stop screwing around and kill them."

Excuses wouldn't pacify him. "Hai." Kir walked toward the staircase, her finger on the trigger in case anyone tried to surprise her.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:38 am

Gosh, what should I do? I don't feel like dying right now..." Sera thought. That man who had followed her, Vodka, pulled the trigger and... nothing.

"Out of bullets, huh?" Sera smiled. She took two steps forward and hit the man behind his neck. He lost his conscious and fell to the ground.

"Phew... It seems he used all the bullets when he was chasing me..." Shea picked the gun up and put it to the pocket of her jacket. Then she searched some extra bullets from the pockets of Vodka's jacket but let the man keep his radio phone.

"Well, let's hope Hakuba-kun, Kudo-kun and Ran-chan are alright..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:20 pm

"Are we going to do this by levitation, or the old-fashioned way?" asked Saguru, looking at Akako as she pondered the question.

"Old-fashioned way. I'm already using four spells at the same time. Invisibility, the muting of our voices, a shield, and sensing foreign objects. I'm not risking an overload." She wrapped her arms around Saguru's neck, making her way up onto his shoulders. "Now lift me up- I'll grab the stupid thing, and you can de-activate it."

"O-okay," said Saguru, balancing to make sure his girlfriend wouldn't fall, as she was now standing on the balls of her feet. "Do you see it?"

"I see it.... But it's too far for me to reach. Raise me higher."

"Make sure you keep your balance then, okay?" Saguru took her ankles in his hands, and raised his arms, struggling to hold her entire body weight above his head. "Do you have it?"

"Just a little higher," assured Akako, Saguru complying immediately. "Got it!"

Saguru let her go, and she let out a gasp as she fell, right into Saguru's waiting arms. "Okay.... This is an easy but powerful bomb. As for sharp things...." Saguru dug into his pocket, and took out a pocket knife. "This should do the trick."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Sera didn't have much choices about choosing the way she would go. Right now she was in the floor X with unconscious Vodka she had tied with a rope she had found from utility closet. His radio phone was placed in front of him without any special reason...

"Lemme think... This is floor X... Those people in black are in the floor right above, I'll call it X+1... Hakuba is in the floor below. So is that other person who went after us... That floor would be now X-1. Kudo and Ran are probably in two floors below... or even more... X-2 or X-3..." Sera pondered while observing the environment. "If I go to down stairs I will meet Hakuba and Kudo... And also a villain... If I go upstairs there is a bunch of villains... But there I could be much more helpful..."

She walked to the stairs but stopped. "No, they are probably watching these stairs here... But there should be some other stairs too since these floors are kinda big..." She mumbled to herself and started to walk around the floor, looking for some other stairs up.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:30 pm

(So, what should I do know??? *confused look*)
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/9517-ayame-tantei-

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:31 pm

(take apart the bomb Ran found....)
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum