Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower - Page 3 Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Koizumi Akako Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:59 pm

(Indeed. XD Wow... We make such a team!)
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/7472-koizumi-akako

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:05 pm

(even without magic. :3)
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

https://detectiveconanrpg.rpg-board.net/u13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:12 pm

"Vodka?" Kir walked through the hallways and rooms, searching for any witnesses. "Vodka come in." Her eyes narrowed when she received no reply. They must have got him.

As she turned a corner, she saw a sudden movement out of the corner of her eye and spotted the youth with his back to her. Aiming her rifle, she barked, "Hold it right there!"
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 am

"Hold it right there!"

Sera turned around a bit. Just to see who was talking to her without showing her face.

"Mizunashi Rena, huh? I wouldn't have believed that a news reader could also be a killer." She said.
"So you know me? Somehow I'm not surprised..." The woman replied.
"Well, I saw you in TV four years ago. You became kinda popular back then." Sera took slowly the gun under her jacket and checked if she was able to use it right away. "Silencer on... eight bullets in... no hold... Everything ready."

"Kir! What is the situation? Vodka is not answering." They heard from the radio phone. Sera saw that the woman's attention slipped from her to the radio. Sera fired. Only one bullet was enough to wound the woman.

"Kir? Vodka? Could it be... that their codenames... all of them... come from alcohol drinks?"Sera thought when she run away. That woman, Kir, had been wounded to her right arm. She couldn't aim very well anymore. At least not during this case...
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:44 am

Kir staggered back, her right arm useless. Damnit! Propping herself up against the wall, she switched the rifle to her left arm.

"Kir! Report!" Gin insisted.

"Little busy right now, Gin." She aimed carefully and fired at the witness's feet.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:56 am

A bullet hit Sera's leg and she fell to the ground.

"Great, I can't run anymore if I'm wounded to my legs. Vodka shot me once and now that Kir..." Sera thought while lying on the floor. She heard some steps when the woman walked towards her and stopped a meter away. She held the gun in her left hand but wasn't aiming.

"You are troublesome." Kir said.
"And you seem to be both-handed..." Sera said back. The woman walked closer and took the gun from Sera's hand. The girl didn't try to refuse. She was far too tired to do anything.

"You took this from Vodka, right?" Kir asked when she observed the gun.
"Yes... Are you gonna kill me now?" Sera stared calmly at the woman.

Last edited by Sera Masumi on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Kir considered it for a moment,then something about the youth caught her eye. He's actually a girl and she looks familiar. Her mind flashbacked to when she shot Akai. It's the same eyes . . . the same calm demeanor.

Instead of replying, she slid a needle from her pocket and injected it into the girl's neck.
The sleeping drug should last three to four hours.

When the girl's eyes fluttered shut and her breathing evened, Kir dragged her into a closet and locked the door. Now to find Vodka . . .

"Gin, Witness A has been eliminated," she said into her radio transmitter.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Vermouth Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:45 am

(Enter Vermouth! XD)

Vermouth decided to go back to Japan to take a short break from filming. At least that was the excuse she gave to the countless number of paparazzi waiting outside the terminal her plane landed at.
Truthfully, she was back thanks to a call from Anokata. (Or Gin?)

Vermouth was all set and ready. Mission? Check. Disguise? Check. Communication Device? Check.
She proceeded to the Tokyo Tower, ready for action.

(What do I do now? XDDDD)
Vermouth
Vermouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:46 pm

(Um, go help Gin on the top floor and set up bombs or something.)
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:48 am

(hmh, I'm sleeping, huh? I guess I can't do anything special then...)
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:08 pm

(Since both Ran and I don't know the method to defuse a bomb I'll leave this to Shinichi Razz)
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Location : Detective Agency, currently in my room cramming for the big test tomorrow *Puts up 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:03 am

"How did you get that knife past security?" asked Akako, surprised to see the weapon in Saguru's hand.

"Well... I have my ways," he said, giving an arrogant smile. (well... More arrogant than usual.) "And... done. It's de-activated. How many left?"

"One down.... four more to go," said Akako, closing her eyes.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

https://detectiveconanrpg.rpg-board.net/u13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:39 am

(I can not do anything right now because Sera should be sleeping at least two(maybe three) hours in that closet and I don't see any way to wake her up earlier. So, I would be happy if someone, especially Kir, Kudo or Ran, will write something that the time can go forward and I can wake up. Thank you!)

Last edited by Sera Masumi on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Ran sat curled up in the vent. It started getting extremely hot. Maybe it was just that she was pretty nervous that the bomb only had about say.. 20 minutes left before it detonates? It has been at least 45 minutes since she had sent Shinichi her text. Where in the world was he? And Sera and Hakuba, were they alright? Should she leave her position? The bomb is in an easy location to remember. She pondered as the timer counted down. 15 minutes. Okay, now she started to freak out. If she left the spot she might be in danger of running into those people in black. But if she doesn't get away or stop the bomb she's still as good as dead. If she tries to defuse the bomb she might do it incorrectly and who knows how big the explosion might be. 10 minutes. No reply from Shinichi yet. Had something got him into trouble? She shook her head, No, I have to figure out what to do with this bomb NOW Shinichi is capable of taking care of himself anyway.. . It then hit her, Beika Mall, May 3rd. That was the day she'd defused a bomb, with Shinichi's help, but if she remembered the format... She hesitated, but when forth with it anyway. I could not try at all and die later, or I could try now with a possible chance of living.. Ran removed the tape, followed by the cover of the bomb. Wires. Lots and LOTS of wires. Mechanisms too. Maybe this wasn't as easy as I hope for it to be ..Plus what am I going to cut the wires with?

(Ah, Sera's post gave me a lightbulb. Keyword TIME XP Why had I not thought of this earlier?)
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Location : Detective Agency, currently in my room cramming for the big test tomorrow *Puts up 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:54 am

Kudo was running like mad to go where Ran was hiding
"Please be okay! I'll defuse the bomb so don't touch it!"

Ran heard Shinichi's word in her mind: "I'll defuse the bomb so don't touch it!"
Then she heard a guy running in her direction...breathing hard and approaching slowly...
"Ran" a wispear was heard
"Shi-Shinichi?"
"C'mon, get uot of there!"
Ran got out with the bomb in her hand
Then Kudo took out a little knife and started to difuse the bomb
"Ho-How can you difuse it so fast?"
"I remeber the blueprints of the bomb you difused on May 3rd...It's the same type...Okay clear now"

"Kudo difused a bomb, honey" Akako told Hakuba
"Good so now we have just three...but first" and he took out his cellphone "I'll send a mesaje to Kudo"
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/9517-ayame-tantei-

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Kir breathed hard and clamped a hand over the bullet hole in her right arm as she walked down the hallway. She had to find Vodka since that girl had his gun.

How much time did they have left before the bombs went off? She glanced at her watch. Not much.

"Kir to Vodka, report," she said into her radio phone. "Kir to Vodka."

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:52 pm

(so, are those bombs from BO or that random guy somewhere?)
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:17 pm

(well, since no one is writing... "WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!" I'll write then... Double posting...)
-- -- --

Plip, plop... plip, plop Water dripped from somewhere and made Sera wake up. She looked around and blinked.
"What? That Kir... She didn't kill me?" She thought. "Hmm... Actually, if I remember right. She said to her radio that I was eliminated... Does that mean she saved me?"

Slowly Sera tried to rose up but didn't managed. The bullet wounds in her right leg were extremely painful but at least weren't bleeding anymore. Sera noticed bandages wrapped around those wounds(but the bandages are on the top of her jeans...).
"How weird... She really helped me. But why?"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:54 am

Gosh this role-play is REALLY dead... Maybe I could revive it a little ?

----------------------------
"Shinichi, have you found the others yet?"

The brunette asked as the couple rushed down some flight of stairs.

"No, but I've gotten a message from Hakuba-kun, there are 3 more bombs left, he's currently defusing one and he sent me the location of the one closest to us."

Replied Shinichi. Sweat covered his face and he was still dashing at all his might. Of course she couldn't blame him only about 7 minutes until the bombs detonated.

Bomb defused. Two left. Shinichi recieves another message from Hakuba. One left. 2 minutes on the clock.

-------------------

I suggest Sera finds the last bomb while Akako&Hakuba encounter the Black Organization ;P
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:31 am

((Sorry I haven't been very active; school has taken over my life since I'm in some high-level classes.

(( I noticed some anomalies in the story and tried to tie up some details that had been neglected, such as the fact that another culprit had threatened to bomb the Tokyo Tower before the BO. Hopefully it will make sense (?) ))

"Kir, report your status," Gin's voice repeated over her radio transmitter, his deep voice barely hiding the irritation in his words.

"I've been shot in the right arm and Vodka has disappeared," Kir replied through gritted teeth as she searched the hallway. A faint sound coming from the right caught her ear, and she followed the sound until she found an unconscious Vodka tied up and lying in an alcove. His radio receiver had been placed in front of him. "I've found Vodka, but he's out of it."

Gin paused, and she could almost imagine him clenching his teeth. "Get Vodka out and meet us at Rendezvous A."

"Gin, can I shoot the target now?" Chianti's impatient voice broke in. "He's getting away."

A pause. Then Gin said, "No. Something is wrong. We will have to be content with the bombing of the tower."

Kir frowned as she cut Vodka's ropes and struggled to hoist his arm over her shoulder. "But didn't someone else threaten to bomb the tower if XXXXXXXXX wasn't released?"

"That someone has been eliminated and his bombs were replaced with ours," Gin replied. She could almost see him shrug. "It does not matter if XXXXXXXX is released. We will trigger the bombs anyway."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:22 pm

(Okay, my turn)
-- -- --

Sera rose up slowly, being careful with her right leg. Even though she was shot and couldn't really walk (not mentioning running) she couldn't just stay still either.

She leaned against the wall and looked around the utility closet. It was only 1x2x2 meters and the wall that had the door was the one with one meter width. And the door was locked.

Sera sighed. She had no time for breaking the lock so she had to break the door. She placed her hands on the wall both sides of her and lifted her whole body up.

"Hii-yah!" She kicked the door open with her left leg. The whole door flew on the floor.

"Crap, they probably heard that... Nevermind, I have to get going now..." Sera left the closet as fast she could - very slowly. "I wonder how the others are... Maybe I should call to Ran-chan..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:17 am

Kir staggered down the hallway with Vodka, wishing that Vodka would lose a few pounds. He seemed to get heavier with every step. That girl put him out for good . . . she must have some sort of training.

A loud crash echoed through the corridor ahead of her. Sounds like it came from the direction of the closet where I locked that girl. I hope Gin didn't hear that. Kir shifted her weight in an attempt to keep Vodka upright.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Sera took her phone and chose Ran's number. The call was short but Sear got the main point.

"A bomb, huh? I see." She said. "Leave- " She flinched when she stepped on her right leg. The bullet wounds were still very painful.

"Sera-chan? Are you alright?" Ran's voice asked.

"Yeah, it's... nothing. Leave the last bomb to me. I'll take care of it." She hung up and continued her way towards the stairs. "The bomb is probably near the stairs, blocking the way out... Or then..." She stopped. "Somewhere where no one will find it... nor even search for."

Suddenly Sera heard some steps. Those steps were slow and heavy, like someone had been carrying something heavy.

"I better get going. That bomb... I have seen it... Near the binoculars strapped under the railing." Sera leant against the wall. She felt a cold sweat on her forehead when she fought against the pain. "Those bombs are probably surrounding this floor like that railing does... Shit, if they blow up this whole floor will..." She paused when a new wave of pain came. "But I guess I can't go there very fast..."

Sera took a step and another. "Guh!" Her leg gave in and she fell on the ground. She felt extremely dizzy. Before she fainted she saw Kir coming behind the corner.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Kir stopped at the sight of the mysterious girl lying unconscious next to a shattered door. A resourceful girl. l

"Sera-chan? Are you all right? Sera-chan?" Another girl's voice echoed tinnily from a cell phone by the first girl's hand.

So her name is Sera. Kir felt Vodka stir and laid him down next to the girl before turning off Sera's phone. "Vodka, can you hear me?" she asked, shaking the bigger man's shoulders.

Vodka's eyes blinked open. "Guh . . . what happened?" he mumbled.

"We're meeting at Rendezvous A. Tell Gin that I'll be along after I dispose of a witness." Kir nodded meaningfully at Sera and saw Vodka slowly comprehend.

"'Kay." He lumbered to his feet and shuffled toward the stairway. Once he was gone, Kir checked Sera's pulse, and then hoisted the girl's arm over her shoulder. Good thing she's lighter than Vodka.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:36 am

After a couple of minutes Sera finally woke up. The first thing she noticed was that she didn't really feel any pain in the leg. That must had meant she wasn't standing on her feet. The next thing was she wasn't lying on the ground either. So, what had happened? Or what was the situation now?

Finally Sera noticed someone was carrying her. Slowly she turned head and saw Kir on her right side, carrying her.

"You..."
"Oh, you woke up." The woman noticed. Sera nodded.
"I guess, I should thank you..." She said quietly. "You are too soft for an assasin."
"Hmph..."
"Can you help me a bit?"
"I'm taking you to the elevators but that's it."
"No, not that. You see that railing that surrounds this entire floor? And those binocculars?"
"Yes... what about those?"
"There is a bomb. If it blows up all things up there will collapse..."

Kir stopped. "And you know how to take care of it?"
"Well, it takes a couple of minutes, depends of the bomb." Sera smiled.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum