Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower - Page 5 Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Sera fell asleep. She was more tired than she believed at first...

She had a lot of weird dreams. All the happenings at the tower jumped back and forth and made her feel dizzy even though she was asleep. And then...

She had slept and just woken up when she had got a call. The person who called her wanted to meet her as soon as possible and sounded to be in danger. She accepted the meeting and after a while she got the information where she'd meet that person.
She drove away from the parking hall.

It was pretty dark around. The place, where she was, was outside. She leaned against a car she had come. Opposite her was the person who had made the call. But the person didn't seem to be in danger. She was the one in danger.
Suddenly she felt pain in her chest and found blood seeping from her mouth. The person had shot at her and was taking some steps towards her. Now she saw that person's face... And was shocked. That woman...

"Heh, to think you went this far..." She heard she was saying. Inside she cried 'No, why am I saying that?! What is going on?'
"I'm also surprised... that I managed to come this far..." The woman replied.

Bang!

She wanted to yell even though she knew it was impossible. Yell until she hadn't any voice left. But she couldn't. Instead she fell slowly, like in slowmotion..."

Sera woke up and breath hard. She was all sweaty. The worst nighmare she had ever had was still haunting in the edge of her mind.
"Wha- What an earth was that?"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Vermouth laughed, then walked away.

After Gin interrogated and debriefed her, Kir was allowed a few days off to recuperate. She sat in her room, looking out the window. The girl she'd met at the tower stirred up memories that she wanted to forget.

How could I explain to her that I shot her brother on orders of the Black Organization? That everyone thinks that I killed him? She'll hate me and want to get retribution.

In some ways, the girl reminded Kir of her younger brother, Eisuke. The boy had been so frustrated that he'd attempted to stab her with scissors when he thought that she was unconscious in the hospital.

How far will the girl go to get revenge?
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:55 am

Sera went to toilet to wash her face and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She closed her eyes and tried to remember details about that dream. One was the textmessage that told the place where the meeting had been. Raiha Pass, 7pm. The second thing was when she started the engine of the car. She had glanced the rear mirror quickly and seen the pair of eyes that resembled really much her own ones but still were absolutely different.

"Shuichi-niichan... You... died, didn't you?" The girl whispered.

Last edited by Sera Masumi on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:30 am

((She washed her face in the toilet? XD))

My superiors will want an update, Kir thought, picking up her phone. Unfortunately, her wounds prevented her from moving to a place that wasn't bugged by the B.O. And her freedom would be even more limited after this disaster.

Fortunately, her superiors understood the difficulty of her position, and would wait for her to contact them. She'd have to do it when Gin wouldn't be keeping a sharp eye on her.

Flipping open the screen, she flipped through the different menus, not really looking at the words. That girl, Sera-san, recognized my face as Rena. What if she tries to investigate me? She won't get anywhere, but the B.O. will be alerted to her presence. I hope Agent Black will protect her.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:32 pm

(ha ha, funny... I fixed it a bit)
-- -- --

It was already a midnight when Sera managed to fall asleep again. The nightmare still bothered her and didn't let her sleep very well.

At the morning she took her motorbike and headed back to the tower. Her leg didn't hurt much anymore and she was too eager to know more to care about it. She didn't even notice that a car was following her.

When she got to the tower she rushed to the floor where the organization members had been.
"No one yet... Good. I hope I'll find something..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Agent Andre Camel frowned as he followed Sera Masumi into the tower, making sure to keep out of her sight. She was too focused on her goal; she hadn't even looked around to check if anyone was following her. That was dangerous, especially since the B.O. might become aware of her.

Sera reached the floor where the B.O. had been located, and walked around the area, looking down at the ground.

What is she trying to find? We checked the area thoroughly yesterday, Camel thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kir woke up early and rubbed her eyes; she hadn't gotten a lot of sleep from trying to figure out the Sera-san situation. Getting up, she fixed herself a cup of coffee and sat next to the window, sipping the warm brew.

Maybe if her wounds permitted her, she could get up and check her weapons. She needed a new sniper rifle after losing it at the tower. The FBI most likely had it; it hadn't been hard to miss.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Sera walked around the floor and kept her senses open. It seemed the organization hadn't left any traces and if they had, the FBI probably had already found everything.

The girl sighed and sat down on the stairs that lead to the floor that was even higher. But there were only more utility closets and some other staff rooms...

"From this angle I can see even under the railings and stairs... Uh, what's that?" Sera rose up carefully and walked to the other end of the floor. She crouched and reached out her hand to get something that was hidden there.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Kir methodically cleaned her pistol, taking comfort in the familiar ritual. Hopefully the FBI had found the small microdot-filled nature book that she'd taped behind the stairs where people were least likely to look. Putting her weapon away, she went to the armory and checked out one identical to the rifle she had lost.

I hope that girl forgives me for shooting her . . . But I had no other choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camel's eyes widened as he saw Sera pull a small book out from under the staircase. How could we have missed that?

Sitting down, the girl flipped through the pages, a puzzled frown on her face. She held the book up, and he read the cover, The Complete Book on Nature: A Guide to the Different Animals and Plants Around Japan.

Should he intercept it? It was probably important; someone had hidden it there on purpose. But how could he do it in a way that wasn't suspicious?

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Sera held a book in her hands. She was confused. What was the purpose of the book? And who had left it? She turned some pages but didn't find anything special.

"Well, this is more than I thought I'd find... I can check this more closely at the hotel..." She thought and rose up. Then she noticed some movement in the corner of her eye and turned around quickly. There was a man standing right in front of her, surprised about her sudden move.
"Who are you?!" Sera asked, squeezing the book against her chest. The man didn't say anything but a flinch was seen on his face. Sera took some quick steps and hit her fist on the man's stomach.
"If someone doesn't answer to that simple question I'll see him as an enemy." Sera stated and ran away.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 am

Camel gasped for breath; the girl had a strong punch. When he'd recovered, he ran after her, thankful that her wounds still slowed her down considerably. "Sorry, you looked a lot like someone I knew. My name is Andre Camel."

"People have been saying that a lot lately," Sera snapped. "Why are you following me?"

"Because I think the book belongs to me." He knew that was the wrong answer when she gave him a suspicious look. "Uh . . . my tour group had a scavenger hunt to try to introduce us to the different sights of Tokyo, and one of the things on there was a nature book."

"Do tourists walk around with gun holsters? I don't think so. You're lying." Sera took a step back.

Darn it, this kid is sharp-eyed and intelligent, just like her brother. Camel sighed. "You're right, I'm not a tourist. But that book does belong to my group."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:26 am

"Belongs to your group... Somehow I think that's the worst excuse I have ever heard." Sera sighed. Camel felt like sighing too but stayed calm. Sera took some more steps towards the stairs.
"Foreinger... 'His group'... Gun holster..." She tried to figure out who was that man. "Wait a minute... Are you from the FBI? Why were you following me?"

Camel was surprised. How the girl had figured it out so suddenly?

"Do you want another punch to your stomach?" Sera smirked, holding her fist ready.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 am

"No, actually I don't," Camel said, his mind spinning. Should he tell her? She had pretty much figured it out already . . .

Sera's cocked fist made him put his hands up. "Okay, okay, yes I'm from the FBI," he said in a low voice.

"What is the FBI doing here?" she snapped, not lowering her fist.

"We're here unofficially." He looked around. "Mind if we talk someplace that isn't so open? Like, say, my car?"

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Sera didn't know what to think. That Camel was the worst in making excuses and unsuspicious suggestions. She sighed.
"Do you really think you are smart or are you doing those lame suggestions on purpose that I'll under-estimate you?" She turned her back to the man, shrugging.

Camel had to think quick to make the girl stop. Finally he said:
"I know something that might interest you."
"Like what?" The girl asked, without looking at him.
"About your brother." Camel was sure that would make the girl trust in him and maybe even hand the book to him... but...
"Who cares." Sera said. "I already know: He is dead. I know how he did he die and how killed him." The girl had problems to stay calm even though her face wasn't even visible to the man. "I'm more interested to know why FBI knows about my brother."

Camel gasped. Black had warned him to avoid the topic about the girl's brother and now he had broken that order.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Turning to look out the window, Camel surveyed the Tokyo streets, feeling a twinge of guilt. If he hadn't accidentally ruined the FBI's trap years ago, Akai might have been still alive. Akai's girlfriend would have definitely been alive. "Your brother worked for us for years."

Camel saw the girl's reflection as she turned abruptly toward him. "What? How is that possible?" she snapped.

"It's true. He's . . . He was investigating a criminal organization." He could tell that Sera wasn't buying it. "He sacrificed his life so that we could continue the investigation."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Sera dropped the book. She couldn't believe it. It was just impossible. But it could also explain her dream. And maybe even the woman's behaviour.

"Did she feel guilty?" She asked aloud.
"Who?" Camel asked. He hadn't expected that reaction. Actually he had thought the girl would have shouted 'It's not true' or something like that. But that question...

Sera felt empty. What should she do now?
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Had Sera met up with Kir? It would explain the reason she was still alive; Kir must have protected her. And the fact that Sera knew that a woman had killed Akai.

But Kir probably didn't tell the girl anything. So how did she know? Camel thought. "You met up with someone else, didn't you? Someone who kept quiet about your presence. She gave you first aid despite being injured herself."

Sera picked up the book slowly, her shoulders straightening as her face changed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He'd seen the same look of grim resolve on her brother's face the day before he'd died. "Don't do anything stupid. Let the FBI handle this case."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 am

"Anything stupid? Like what?" Sera tried to laugh. "Just leave me alone..."

The girl walked to the next floor. Camel didn't even try to stop her or follow her. If he hadn't done that mistake two years ago, they wouldn't have been in that situation. Probably.

Sera sat on her motorbike. She didn't feel like driving back to the hotel. She just sat and hled the book in her lap without opening it.

"So funny feeling... Being totally empty..." She mumbled.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 am

Kir cleaned her new rifle, sighing. It would take a while before she got used to this gun; while the weight felt the same, it didn't feel quite like hers.

"Kir."

Gin. Kir set the completed rifle down on the table before turning around. "Yes?"

"I'd like to meet you in a conference room in ten minutes," the tall, silver-haired B.O. agent said.

"Yes sir." Kir nodded. What does he want? Does he suspect anything? She kept her gaze steady as he looked at her for a moment before he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sera-chan? Are you okay?"

Sera looked up and saw Ran Mouri bending over her, a shopping bag in her hand. "Ran-chan? Where did you come from?"

Ran held up the bag. "I was shopping for clothes when I recognized your motorbike. Are you okay? You look sad."

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:37 pm

"Ah, yeah. I'm fine." Sera hid the book from Ran's view and took her helmet. "I gotta go now. See ya later."
"Eh, Sera-chan..." The lond-haired girl started.
"Yes?"
"Did you find anything? You told me you are going to search if those bad guys left anything behind."
"Yeah, I did look around but I didn't find anything." Sera lied, putting her helmet on. She didn't want the other girl to see her face. "Jaa na, Ran-chan."

Sera started her motorbike's engine and drove away, holding the book tightly against her chest. She didn't want to talk to anyone nor meet anyone. She just wanted to be alone and try to find the exact connection between her brother, the FBI and that 'Kir'.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Kir walked into the conference room and found Gin sitting at the other end of the long table with Vodka at his elbow. Both were staring intently at a small laptop in front of them. "Gin, Vodka," she nodded, walking toward them. "What's all this about?"

Gin turned the laptop around, and she saw surveillance camera video footage of Sera riding her motorcycle to the tower. "Who is this?"

"Looks like a girl to me." Kir shrugged, her mind racing. Why did that girl have to come back to the tower? How am I going to explain the reason she's alive?

"Vodka claims that she is the witness he tried to shoot in the tower as well as the witness you said you would take care of. Why is she still alive?" Gin asked.

Kir laughed. "Well, that sure looks like her, but she's not the same witness. The one from yesterday looked like a boy and had shorter hair. This one is obviously a girl."

Doubt appeared on Vodka's face and Kir pursued it. "Besides, Vodka and I shot yesterday's witness. She couldn't walk. Would she really be riding around on a motorcycle the next day?"

"She has a point, Aniki," Vodka said.

Gin considered her words for a moment, and nodded. "You're dismissed, Kir."

Kir nodded, then walked toward the door. She needed to contact the FBI and her superiors as soon as possible. That Sera-san could ruin everything.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:23 am

"I have to figure out what is going on..." Sera was sitting on a park bench and trying to calm down... Something she had already found out but not much.

1. Her brother was dead and had been working for the FBI
2. Most likely people's flinching was due the fact she really resembled her brother
3. Kir had saved her life probably because of that resemblance...

"Now I only need to fill the holes between those thoughts..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:20 am

Kir checked her watch, then disguised herself as a male teenager, scrubbing her face free of makeup, tucking her long dark hair under a baseball cap and wearing dark sunglasses. When she attempted to leave the room, an orderly blocked her way. "Where are you going?"

"To the park for undercover work." She'd been surveilling a young woman as part of another mission; her objective was to get find out the girl's habits. While Kir's disguises weren't nearly as good as Vermouth's, she could still dress up and act somewhat like someone else. Last time, Kir had dressed as a pregnant woman. "If I'm not out there, I won't collect enough data to accomplish my mission."

The orderly squinted. "You shouldn't be up with those wounds. You'll rip the stitches."

"I'll be careful. I'm just sitting on a park bench. I have my painkillers right here." Kir patted her jacket pocket. Knowing the orderly would run straight to his superiors and word would get back to Gin, she added, "Tell Gin that it's for Operation Dasani."

The orderly hesitated, and Kir took advantage of the moment to push past him. "I'll be back in a couple hours," she said over her shoulder. Hopefully that would be enough time to contact the FBI.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 am

Sera rubbed her forehead. Something was out of the place. Something really important related to her brother and she should have known.

"Why did we move to America and changed our family name? And why brother didn't come with us?" She asked herself. And didn't get any answer.

"He was killed by that woman. The question is why him and why that woman. Did organization see him as a threat or something? And how he went to meet that woman if he knew she was a member of that organization."

"Geez, so annoying..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 pm

When she arrived at the park, Kir stepped out of her car with a cheap mystery novel in her hand, scanning the area behind her sunglasses. Her target hadn't shown up yet. Picking up her cell phone, she dialed her CIA superiors and quickly reported what had happened, omitting Sera-san from her report.

After ending the call, she strode toward a park bench; by the time she reached it, her side ached. She sat down to catch her breath. Maybe I shouldn't have decided to do surveillance today. I could have gotten someone else to do it.

Suddenly a familiar figure sitting on a nearby bench caught her eye. Sera-san? What is she doing here?
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 am

Sera sighed deeply. She hadn't gone very far with her reasonings.

"What did that Camel say? Something about continuing their investigation..." She ruube her temples. "So does that mean they have a spy in the org? But why it was my brother who went to that meeting. It most likely was a trap... Why the org wanted my brother's life?"

Since she didn't get any answers she reached out her hand and took the book she had found.
"Did she feel guilty?" She asked aloud again, before starting to read the book.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum