Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower - Page 17 Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Sera stepped aside and let Okiya come to the room. Then she closed the door before Jodie nor Camel followed him.
"I'm actually pretty surprised that you came." She said
"Same here. I didn't expect that you'd come." Mizunashi added.
"Well, this was just a sudden thought without second-thoughts..." Okiya smirked and removed his glasses. "You were right, Masumi-chan... These really hurt eyes when I use these for too long time..." ((I have to remind myself all the time that 'Sera' is familyname and 'Masumi' firstname...))
"Why did you come then? Without second-thoughts..." Sera crossed her arms on her chest and leaned against the door that she'd hear if anyone was listening behind it or coming in.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:34 pm

((I thought Sera was her first name and Masumi was her family name))

Okiya shrugged. "I was worried about you, especially after getting roughed up by Gin and Vermouth. And to find out what the FBI will do with you two."

"They plan on sending us back to America," Hidemi replied. "What happened after we reached the car?"

"Left Gin a little memento to remember me by." Okiya smirked, holding the glasses in his hand. "But don't worry, he's still alive. He's one of the few members that can talk directly to Anokata. Besides, it will torture him knowing that I beat him at his own game."

Hidemi frowned. "But won't that FBI woman get suspicious?"
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 am

"I guess she is... From the way she has looked at me I can tell she is not trusting me and probably suspects that I'm a bad person." Okiya shrugged.

"Well, she is probably in the same situation than I was a couple of weeks ago. Suspicious about the truth and eager to know more." Sera stated. "But personally I think that you should not tell her anything."

"I think so too. It was already too big shock for her to hear about the happenings in Raiha Pass." Okiya admitted. "What have you thought about their plan? About going to America?"

"I agree with them. There is no way I could stay here anymore since the org knows my face and identity. Although they probably won't try to kidnap me anymore but killing is the whole different thing." Sera replied.

"And the same goes with me." Mizunashi shrugged.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:40 am

Okiya nodded. "You will still have to be careful in America. The Organization has people everywhere."

"Yes. I've seen American politicians that secretly work for the Org. That was one of my assignments, to see how far the Org's reach went," Hidemi replied, suddenly feeling sleepy from the painkillers the doctors had given her. Against her will, her eyes started to close.

"I should let you two get some rest." Okiya got up and hugged Sera tightly, careful not to touch his sister's bandaged nose. "Sera-chan, be careful."

Sera hugged him back tightly, squeezing her eyes shut. "I will. I love you, nii-san," she whispered.

"I love you too." He touched the back of her head lightly, and then let go, turning toward the door.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:44 am

Okiya left then. Sera watched to closed door for a moment but walked then to the chair she had been sitting on and sat down. After a while she had fallen asleep.

-- --
Jodie peeked into the room. Camel peeked in too above the woman's shoulders.
"I really wanna know what they were talking about..." The female agent mumbled.
"But it still doesn't allow eavesdropping." The man pointed out but shut his mouth after receiving a death glare form Jodie.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Hidemi slowly woke up and looked at a clock hanging on the wall, noting that it was a few hours later. Turning her head, she saw Sera sleeping on a cot that had been set up next to Hidemi's bed. The FBI agents must had set that up for her, the CIA agent thought.

The room door opened and she quickly closed her eyes, pretending to still be asleep. She recognized Black's steady tread and the footsteps of the doctor who had attended her before "I appreciate you doing this," Black's voice said. "I owe you a lot."

"I don't mind. Remember, you saved me in Los Angeles from those ruffians." The doctor stopped by her bed and checked her vitals. "Her stats are good, and the wounds have stopped bleeding. She should be waking up soon."

"Can she fly, say, on an airplane?" Black asked.

"If you move her too much, the wounds will open up again. Give her a couple of days and she should be fine."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:27 am

Couple of days... What is after a couple of days? Sera had heard only three words through her sleep but was still half-asleep and couldn't even open her eyes. Soon she fell asleep again.

Mizunashi looked at the girl's direction and smiled a bit: Good that she is sleeping. She really needs it.

--
Jodie stood still outside of the room. Black had just come from the room and told those two were still sleeping.
"Uff..." She sighed. "What are they hiding? And who an earth is that Okiya guy?"
Next to her Camel rolled his eyes.

"I saw that!"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:40 pm

The next couple of days dragged by slowly. The local television station reported that an apartment complex and a high-rise skyscraper had mysteriously burned down overnight. Hidemi smiled grimly. They'll be slipping away into the shadows as always, she thought.

Kudo-kun stopped by to report that he'd arranged for Rena Mizunashi's retirement, and that Yoko Okino had gathered everything for her. He handed Hidemi a bag full of her things. "Don't worry, there are people watching the television station to make sure no one will be injured," he assured Hidemi.

He also told Sera that he'd asked Ran to tell people at Teitan High that Sera had a family emergency and needed to return home immediately. Sera frowned. "I could have done that on my own!"

"And risked the lives of everyone around you? The Org is looking for you, and your face is rather distinctive." The high school detective folded his arms across his chest.

Realizing he was right, Sera huffed and glared at him. "And just how did you get involved with all of this?"
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 am

"That's just..." Kudo started but his cell phone rang.
"You should've shut it down." Sera remarked.
"..." The boy didn't say anything to that, only checked the caller's ID. Jodie. "Hello?"
"Kudo-kun, where are you? We have a meeting now."
"I'm at the hospital right now. Why should I come to the meeting?"
"I don't know... James wants that everyone involved in this case are present. Excluding Mizunashi-san and Masumi-san."
"Well, I'll head to there then. See you soon."

When Kudo hung up, Sera frowned. "I heard every word of that. 'Excluding Mizunashi-san and Masumi-san'... Geez..."
"Why are you so pissed?"
"I don't know but I guess you should get going now."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:31 am

When Kudo left, Hidemi frowned. "I don't like this."

"What's wrong?" Sera asked.

"Kudo would have known to turn off his cell phone in the hospital. If I recall correctly, he took out his cell phone batteries before during an investigation in a hospital for that purpose." Hidemi struggled to sit up. "They found us."

"But Kudo managed to get past the FBI guards and they didn't notice. And wasn't that Jodie-san on the phone?"

"The Org members are masters at disguise. And they could have had a prearranged tape play a voice that sounds like Jodie, or another member like Vermouth call with Jodie's voice." Hidemi looked toward the door. "Get my pistol. It's in the nightstand drawer. I had James-san put it there."

Sera got up and retrieved the weapon for her and watched the CIA agent check it for bullets.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:55 am

"But even if they found us... they can't really do anything without attracting the attention of the doctors, nurses and other patients. Not mentioning Japanese Police Forces." Sera shrugged.
"That might be true but we must stay allerted."
"Guess so..." Sera opened the door of their room and peeked on the corridor. "No one..."
"Are you going somewhere?"
"To the roof. I'll inform brother about the possible situation here. I think he must know."
"I agree. But don't be seen."
"No worries. I can take care of myself if the situation needs that."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:06 am

"When you come back, knock four times to let me know you're back, two times if you got captured and forced to come back here," Hidemi requested. "So I don't shoot you by accident."

Sera nodded and slipped out the door. After she'd left, Hidemi turned off the heart monitor and yanked the electrode cords attached to her body as well as the IV drip. She dumped out the bag that Kudo gave her and rummaged through the desk items from work for any GPS markers. Nothing.

This is too obvious of the Org. Not even a first time agent would forget to turn off his cell phone. Hidemi dragged herself out of bed and into a wheelchair in the corner, her pistol aimed at the door. What would be the point of putting us on alert?

Unless they anticipated our actions and Masumi-san is walking into a trap. . .
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:43 am

Sera walked throught the corridors.

This is weird... Even though it's 3pm there is no people here... She speeded up her steps and turned on her cell phone. While walking stairs up to the roof she speed-dialed Akai's number and pressed the green button. The phone managed to ring once before she felt a hit on her head.

"Khh..." She struggled to stay conscious and on her feet but it was hard because she was still on stairs. Sera's eyes widened when she saw the person who had hit her. "Kudo... No, you are not him..."

Another hit and Sera fell on the stairs, head towards the floor below. Kudo picked up the cell phone and hung up the call that hadn't been answered yet.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Someone knocked at the door and Hidemi tensed, her pistol aimed directly at the person on the other side.

"There you are! We were wondering where you were," an unfamiliar teenage girl exclaimed on the other side. "Wataru's room is on the other side of the hall."

"Oops. I hope no one was in there, because I just knocked" a second girl giggled. Their footsteps faded and Hidemi frowned. Where were the FBI guards usually posted outside?
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Sera opened her eyes. She felt dizzy after those two hits on her head but noticed she wasn't tied up.
She looked around. Roof... Why I'm here? Carefully, she tried to stand up but someone pushed her back to sit.

"Don't do that girl. If you do you end up full of holes. I'll take care of that." A woman's voice said. Sera looked up to the speaker. The woman had orange short-cutted hair and a butterfly tattoo under her left eye. ((yup, Chianti)) Nearby was a man too. He leaned against the banishter that encircled the roof and kept a sniper's rifle ready. ((Korn, yes...))

"What happened? Who are-?" Another wave of dizziness hit Sera and she couldn't finish her sentence.
"There is no reason for us to explain that." I don't even understand why we were put to baby-sit you." The woman snapped. If Sera had felt better she would have said something back but now she just held her hand on her forehead.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Hidemi attempted to stand, but her leg collapsed underneath her and she fell to the floor. Gritting her teeth against the pain, she crawled to the door and cautiously opened it, aiming her pistol out.

No one. Not even the FBI agents were in sight. Hidemi forced herself to stand again, leaning against the wall, and slipped out of the room toward an alcove. Was this entire thing a trap? Were the FBI agents really FBI agents?

Something stung her arm from behind. Looking down, she saw a needle sticking out and her legs collapsed beneath her. A dart gun . . . some sort of sleeping potion, she thought before her eyes closed.
The woman paced nervously, glancing at Sera and fingering her rifle. "Gah, I'm so bored. I really want to shoot someone," she whined.

"We are to wait," the older man said, looking below.

Wait? Wait for what? Sera shifted her weight to a more comfortable position.

The woman swung her rifle at her. "I told you not to freakin' move!"

"I'm just trying to get comfortable," Sera mumbled, holding her forehead. She thought about adding "Chill," but figured that the psychotic woman didn't need to be aggravated.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:34 am

What is this... Why I'm still feeling so damn dizzy? Two hits should affect like this... Sera though but made her feel even worse.

The door that led to the roof opened and someone stepped from the staircase, carrying someone else on his shoulder. Sera recognized the unconscious figure.

Mizunashi-san?! How did they-?

"Bourbon... What took you so long?" Chianti complained.
"She was alerted and ready to shoot anyone who would have came to her room. I had to lure her out form there first." The man, Bourbon, replied.((without Scar-Akai mask this time...))
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 am

At Haido Hotel, James frowned as he saw two FBI agents approaching him quickly. "What are you two doing here? I thought you were to watch Mizunashi-san and Masumi-san!"

The first agent blinked. "But didn't you call us to a meeting here?"

"No, I didn't. Who told you that?" Black asked.

"The high school student. Ah, Kudo, wasn't it? We left two other agents standing watch," the second agent replied.

"I never sent two other agents over there." Eyes widening, Black grabbed his coat jacket and called to Jodie and Camel who were in the next room studying a map. "Jodie-kun, Camel. We need to get over to the hospital NOW."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The woman tied Sera's hands and feet together with duct tape,and then slapped more pieces over her mouth and eyes. "Don't forget her ears," Bourbon said.

"Right."

Sera couldn't hear or see anything as she felt herself getting lifted up over a shoulder. She fought to keep calm. They are definitely going to kill us this time.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:43 am

This is really weird... Sera thought. Wasn't there anyone on the corridors or why we were able to walk this whole way from the roof to here?

Bourbon opened the door of a van, parked on the underground parking lot, and placed Mizunashi's limp body on a seat. Chianti put Sera next to the woman.

"I get going now. You two take care of the things here." The man stated.
"Hmph..."

((I just remembered that Chianti was supposed to be arrested or something... after trying to kill that random guy... hmm... let's assume she got away...))
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 am

((Okay. XD Wow, there are a lot of new people signing up, but no one's rping.))

The FBI agents got to the hospital as fast as they could, but Mizunashi's room was empty. Jodie looked around. "No signs of struggle, but it looks like someone was looking for something," she said, indicating the pens and pencils that Mizunashi had left on the bed.

"I'll ask the nurses if they saw anything," Camel volunteered, hurrying down the hall.

"And I'll see if the hospital administrator will let me look at security video tapes," Black added. "There's got to be someone that saw something."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kir slowly woke up, but kept her body limp and her eyes closed. Her head pounded and her mouth felt dry. The Black Org caught us again . . . She guessed that they were in a van on the freeway, judging by the road noise and sensations she felt.

I can't let them torture me and find out everything. Ei-chan's face came to mind. They'll torture him too to get to me. I can't let that happen.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Why why why... why why why... Sera kept asking herself in her mind but didn't even care what she exactly was asking or what would the answer be. Her head hit something right next to the and she heard a quiet voice.
Must be Mizunashi's shoulder...

-- --
"There, that camera points just towards their room." Jodie pointed one of the monitors. They started to watch the recording from thirty minutes ago.

Kudo said something to the guards and they left and he entered to the room. After a while he stepped out from there, holding a cell phone in his hand. Couple of minutes later Sera was seen to peek on the corridor and after that striding across it, taking her cell phone from her pocket and starting to dial a number. She didn't return to the room. It took about ten minutes until anything else happened. Two teen girls mixed up the rooms and left away, giggling hard.
And finally Mizunashi was seen to leave the room, holding a pistol. She didn't return either.

"Let's check the other cameras." Black suggested. They did but nothing was seen, except Sera who was heading to the next floor.
"They have blocked all the cameras. There is no way we could see something." Jodie sighed.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Something bumped her injured shoulder hard and Kir forced herself not to respond. Unfortunately, Bourbon seemed to have noticed.

"She's awake," he said. The car turned and slowly stopped. Kir heard Chianti and Bourbon get out of the car and walk around to her side. The door opened accompanied by the ripping sound of duct tape. She strained to hear anything that would give her a clue to their location.

There. The faint sound of construction work. Where was there a construction site in Beika or Haido City?

She didn't resist as they bound her, but she tried to keep her wrists and ankles as far apart as possible. But Bourbon yanked them together mercilessly.

"Nice try, but that trick isn't going to work," he laughed before slapping duct tape over her mouth and eyes. Kir felt someone slip earplugs into her ears, and then everything was silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Try the parking lot cameras," Black suggested. "See if there are any suspicious vehicles that left here."

The security guard nodded and brought up three different camera angles. Unfortunately, several vans had exited and entered the area; any of them could have carried Sera and Mizunashi.

Jodie sighed. "I can get Kudo, the real Kudo, to see if the police can run those license plates. He can say that it's for an investigation of the private detective Mouri."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Sera was carried again. She couldn't find any clues about their location even though she tried. But I guess we are not in the same place we were on the previous time.

Pretty soon she was tossed on the ground. Something scratched her cheek. Cement floor? Or a place outside? No, there is no wind here. This must be somekind of warehouse.

Someone ripped the tape from covering her eyes.
"Yup, you are definitely Akai's sister. So alike. Both in appearance and in character." A man's voice said. Sera didn't recognize it nor saw the face of the speaker. She just felt extremely dizzy and wanted to sleep it away.

Since when I became this indifferent...
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Kir felt her captor dump her into an empty room and rip off the duct tape from her eyes and mouth. Blinking, she looked up to find Gin leering over her.

"So you thought you could escape . . . Fortunately, it's too easy to follow the stench of a traitor," he said in his deep voice. Taking out a syringe from a box that Vodka held, he squirted it in the air before bending down and injecting it into her neck.

Truth serum, probably. Kir struggled to sit up despite her hands being bound behind her back.

Without warning, Gin kicked her in the stomach, sending her back on the floor. She curled into a ball, but he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to a chair sitting in the middle of the room. "Who hired you?" He slapped her across the face when she didn't reply. She felt her nose break again.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:55 am

Sera looked around. Where is Mizunashi? Are they keeping her elsewhere so we can't escape?

"You look pale. Are you okay?" Bourbon continued to talk to her. Sera wasn't sure was he worried. Probably not... The man ripped the tape from her mouth away. "I asked are you okay."
"Not... sure..." Sera mumbled. Was she drugged or something? Or why felt so tired and indifferent? She leaned her back against the wall behind her. At least she was allowed to sit.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum