Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower - Page 12 Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Kir Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:29 am

Shuichi-nii-san hesitated, and looked around. "I can't talk about it out here; let's go to the place where I'm currently living." He stood up and adjusted his grocery bag.

Sera nodded and walked beside him to a large Western style house. Recognizing the address, she asked, "Kudo-kun's house?"

He nodded as he unlocked the gate and held it open for her. "Kudo-kun is allowing me to stay here for a while since my original apartment burned down."

"Hmm." Sera entered as she looked around, noting the neatly watered plants lining the yard. Her brother always did like taking care of plants. "Nice place. Right next to Professor Agasa's house, right?"

"Yes, he lives over there." Shuichi-nii-san pointed to a house that reminded Sera of a modern sculpture.

"So you're keeping track of Haibara-san too." Sera walked toward the front door, which he unlocked for her.

"More or less." Pushing the door open and removing his shoes, he flipped on several lights, revealing a large room lined with books.

"As expected of a high school detective with a famous mystery author." After slipping off her shoes and putting on slippers, Sera watched her brother head toward the kitchen to put the groceries away.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:43 am

((Ahem, I'd like to point out that Sera already visited there once))

Sera watched quietly when Okiya((I still more comfy to call him like that)) put the groceries away. After a moment he turned around and they walked to the living room.

"Well...?"
"Hmm... I don't know how to start. A lot of things have happened." Okiya mumbled.
"How about starting from the begining? Five years ago you came back to Japan after studying abroad. Three years ago our family moved to America and I didn't hear anything about you anymore."
"Yes... Five years ago I inflirated to that organization you know. Two years ago I had to retire and went back to America..."
"But why didn't you contact us? And what an earth is that faked death thing? What happened at Haido Central hospital?"
"Oh, you know about that too..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:00 am

((That's right; I forgot. ^^; ))

"Yeah, I do." Sera stared at her brother, who finished putting the groceries away.

He sighed. "I couldn't contact our family because it would have been too dangerous. The Organization would have hunted you down and I couldn't afford for that to happen. They would have used you to get to me."

"And the faked death? What about that?"

He removed his glasses and slipped them into his coat pocket. Rubbing his eyes, he replied, "The FBI captured Kir during an assassination attempt, and when she revealed to us that she was a CIA agent, we needed a way to reinstate her while at the same time remove me as a threat to the Organization. They would relax their guard, and it would be easier to bring them down."

"But why are you such a threat?" Sera sat down in a chair.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:39 am

"It's because I was so long time in the organization and know very well how does it work."
"I see..." Sera mumbled and looked at the floor in front of her. She bit her lip and couldn't help it when tears appeared in her eyes. She hugged her brother tightly. "I missed you... I missed you so much."
"Same here... But you do understand the situation?"
"Yeah... I must not talk to anyone about this and I have to be extremely careful." Sera mumbled against his jacket.

"But I'm not going to tell you what is happening tomorrow..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 pm

He hugged her back and then looked at a clock hanging on the wall. "I need to start making the curry soon or there are going to be some very unhappy children."

"Children?" Sera echoed. "I thought you were going to make curry for the professor and Haibara-san."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that three of Haibara-san's little friends are going to stay for dinner. They always love my curry." Her brother smiled a little wistfully as he glanced out the window.

Something else had happened during his undercover work. Sera glanced at him, but decided not to push it. "Thank you for telling me, nii-san." She walked toward the door.

"You're welcome," he said, slipping on his glasses as he accompanied her out. "Just be extremely careful. The Organization won't hesitate to kill you or any of your friends if they think that you're a threat."

((My computer is having issues, so I'm sending it in to be fixed. I might not be able to reply as much while it's getting repaired.))
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:43 pm

(('kay.))

Sera walked back to her hotel. Sun was shining brightly and made her smile.

I wonder what else happenined during that time... Well, he'll tell me if he wants to. She took her phone and wrote an e-mail to Mizunashi.

About tomorrow...
It's not necessary anymore.
But it's still okay

"I already got some answers but I can always hear more..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Kir finished hanging up her clothes and she heard the computer signal that it received an e-mail.
Sitting down, she read it and shrugged. She must have gotten her questions answered.

"It's hard to kill old habits," she typed. "I wish you luck and success."

Well, I wasn't lying . . . I do hang around Donny's listening to other people's conversations at 1 pm. As well as pass information to certain contacts.

Hitting the send button, she deleted all of the previous e-mails.

((She's saying that she'll still be there at 1 if Sera still wants to contact her.))
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:34 am

((I see))

Sera yawned. It was only 7pm and she was really tired already.

"Hmm... Tomorrow my school ends at midday... I guess I can still go to Donny's..." She thought aloud. And with those thoughts she fell asleep.

((sorry I'm at school now and I lack of inspiration))
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:39 am

((Ha, I know the feeling.))

Four hours later, Kir got ready for bed and set her alarm for 7 am; she then slipped beneath the covers, making sure that her pistol lay hidden under her pillow. She was always a little edgy in new places which guaranteed less sleep for her tonight.

Closing her eyes, she sighed and attempted to clear her mind. Ei-chan, I hope you're happy in America. I wish I could join you.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 am

Sera woke up and glacned the alarm clock nearby.

"I'm late!" she bounced up and changed into her school uniform in hurry(forgot her necktie).
"Geez now I can't eat any breakfast. At least I have a lunch ready." She took a lunchpack next to her computer and hurried out.
"Why it's not allowed to go to school with a motorbike?"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 am

Rena ((I'm switching to this name now)) had been working at her desk for a couple of hours when she heard Yoko-chan's exuberant voice.

"Rena-chan! How are you?" The actress smiled enthusiastically and hugged her around the shoulders.

Rena smiled and hugged her back. "Pretty good. I'm all settled into my apartment now."

"Great. Hey, want to go grab a snack down in the cafeteria downstairs? Then you can tell me all about your wonderful vacation!"
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:39 pm

((oh my... page 20 already))

"You overslept." Sonoko said when Sera appeared to the shoe lockers.
"What? How?" Sera stuttered because she hadn't run the last part of school way.
"You forgot your necktie."
"Ah! Oh no!"
"Well, we have only couple of lessons today. No one will notice it."
"I hope so..."

((Totally lack of ideas))
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm

((fyi, my computer has been getting a lot of Trojan viruses, so I have to stop rping on websites before my parents take my laptop away. OTL If you want, we can continue to rp via e-mail. Mine is constablebfraser@gmail.com ))

Rena and Yoko-chan chatted happily with each other over tea; Rena told Yoko-chan all about the trip that the Black Organization had fabricated for her.

"I'm glad you had such a good time!" Yoko-chan smiled brightly and took a sip of tea. "Things have been pretty boring and normal around here."

"You seem to be even more popular now than you were when I left," Rena noted.

Yoko-chan shrugged. "I guess so. I don't know why; I just talk and sing."

Rena always liked that about Yoko-chan; she always acted normal despite her fame and popularity.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:46 pm

((hmm, I can wait until you can continue RPing here. It's more fun if all our messages are in one and same place. Smile ))

Sera yawned. The classes were boring again. and today they seemed to go forward even slower than usual.

"Hmh... Luckily no one else has noticed my missing tie." she thought and yawned again behind her palm.

When the school day ended Sera hurried back to the hotel and changed her clothes.
"Samure Misa... Maybe I should look more girly then..." She picked up a denim skirt, a light green t-shirt and a denim jacket. She tied her hair on two pigtails, though them were far two short, and put a hat to shadow her face.

"Hmm... not the best disguise but good enough." She smirked to her mirror image and left her hotelroom.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 pm

After talking with Yoko-chan, Rena went back to her desk and worked on some work. When she checked the clock, she realized that it was time to go to Donny's. She went back home, changed into another skirt and suit jacket, and then went to the family restaurant.

The host greeted her with a smile. "Mizunashi-sama, it is good to see you again! We've missed your smiling face," he said as he led her to her normal seat in the far back corner.

"Thank you," she replied, grinning. "I'll be having a guest with me today, so . . ."

"I'll send him or her right back." The host was used to people showing up and asking for her since she did a lot of interviews at the restaurant.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:33 am

"Geez... I can't drive with my motorbike in this skirt..." Sera mumbled as she walked through the hotel lobby. She saw Jodie sitting at a table nearby but she didn't seem to recognize her.

"Well, a motorbike might not suit Samure Misa's personality..."

Sera headed to the district where the family restaurant was, mumbling all the way why she preferred jeans and other trousers.
"But now I'm here..."

((BTW, I'll be elsewhere for the weekend, so I can't continue unless I go to library... But see you at least on Monday! Smile))
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:48 pm

((That's fine - I've been going to the library to use their computers for rp-ing since my laptop is getting fixed))

Rena ordered tea and then pulled out a notebook and pen to jot feature ideas down. One lady across the room from her was talking loudly about how her cats always clawed the furniture; an elderly man two tables down grumbled about his hearing aids.

Nothing very exciting here. Rena sipped the liquid and gazed out the window. A girl wearing a skirt and jean jacket was walking toward the restaurant. Looks like she's here. Surprising, since she said it was no longer necessary . . .
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Sera spotted Mizunashi pretty quickly from the corner table. And even though it was a lunch time there weren't much people. Sera walked past the tables. Mizunashi had already spotted her.

"So, you decided to come... umm..." The woman said and thought for a moment what name should she use about the girl.
"Samure. Samure Misa." Sera smiled.
"Right." Mizunashi signaled the girl so take a seat.
"Yeah, I decided to come anyways. After all I still have a lot of questions without answers." Sera took off the rubberbands seh had tied her hair with but kept the hat covering her face.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Rena took out a notebook, pencil, and a small black box that resembled a recorder and set them on the table so that it looked like she was interviewing Masumi -- er, Samure-san. The girl stared at the black box. "This jams electronic bugs in case anyone is listening," Rena explained in a low voice.

"I see. I suppose that you can't be too careful in your line of work," Samure-san replied.

"Would you like to order something? I'll pay," Rena offered as she activated the black box.

"No thank you." Samure-san leaned forward in her seat, her eyes studying Rena's face.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:48 pm

"Well there isn't much people here and since that black box jams all listening bugs I guess we can talk pretty freely." Sera said and smirked a bit.
"I guess so too, though when it's more people it's harder to eavesdrop." Mizunashi admitted. "Well, do you have something special on your mind?"
"Right now I'm only curious about the details. Who exactly are you? What thing lead to the happenings in raiha Pass and soemthing else like that..." Sera shrugged.

((short continuation is short))
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Rena paused and sipped a little bit of tea as she considered what she could say that wouldn't jepordize her mission. "I've been working undercover to infiltrate a certain Organization for months," she said quietly. "My father was the undercover agent before me, but he . . . passed away."

"He was killed?" Masumi-san asked, leaning forward.

Nodding, Rena set her tea cup down. "I won't go into the details, but his death ensured my position in the Organization. The Organization had me become a television announcer because I could use my influence to target certain people."

"For a while, I'd heard that you'd quit as a t.v. announcer. What made you come back?" Masumi-san asked.

"I'm not sure." Rena paused as a waitress refilled her teapot. When the waitress left, she picked up her pencil and pretended to jot down a few notes.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Sera stayed quiet for a moment. Mizunashi didn't seem to want to talk about her own contact with the organization so she changed the subject slightly.
"How about the period you were taking 'a break'? I did some backround research and found out about three accidents that happened simultaneously. And all of them led to Haido Central hospital. During that time FBI were there too."
"Yeah... They caught me during a mission..." Mizunashi was surprised how much Sera already knew. "They put me in that hospital because I was in coma..."
"I see..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm

"The three accidents were part of the organization's plan to create confusion to extract or silence me, depending on the success of the operation," Rena said.

The girl's eyes widened. "They would have killed you?"

Rena nodded. "If the operation failed, then yes. Their objective would have been achieved."

"I see." Masumi-san was silent for a moment. "But where does my brother come in?"

"He created the plan to send me back to the organization." Rena remembered that the little boy had asked her not to tell people about his involvement. "In order to do that, we manipulated the circumstances so that it appeared that I killed Agent Akai." As usual, her eyes strayed from Masumi-san's face to the rest of the restaurant behind the girl; a familiar face caught her eye and she froze.

The scarred-faced man who looked like Akai had just entered the restaurant. His cold eyes surveyed the area.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 am

"Hmm... I see..." Sera mumbled. "I bet you won't tell me who was the third one in your plan."
"Th-third? There were just him and I." Mizunashi stuttered still watching past Sera. The girl didn't turn around. Instead she took a teaspoon on the table and played with it a bit. And looked over her shoulder.

"And I wonder who's that..." She smiled a bit for Mizunashi's surprisment. "Thank you for the company. I think I must go now, Mizunashi-san. It was really nice to finally meet you."
"You too, Samure-san." Mizunashi gave her a nervous smile. "This interview was really interesting."

Sera adjusted her hat to shdow her face better and rose up on the chair. Then she turned around and headed towards the door.

Yes, this was interesting indeed...
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:08 am

Rena felt a chill slither down her back as the scar-faced man sat down at a nearby table, his eyes watching Masumi-san walk toward the door. She swallowed her tea as she waited for a good moment to slip out without raising too much suspicion. What is he doing here? Watching Masumi-san and me?

After calling for the bill, Rena paid and left the restaurant, checking to make sure that the man wasn't following her. She went to her apartment, changed back into the suit she wore earlier this morning, and returned to the TV station.

People greeted her and expressed their happiness that she'd returned. She smiled and replied to their questions despite her misgivings. Sitting down at her computer, she typed an e-mail to Masumi-san:

Do not approach the mutual acquaintence we saw earlier this morning. He will cause great harm to us both.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum