Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beika Mall

+5
Tooyama Kazuha
Ran Mouri
Hakuba Saguru
Yusaku Kudo
Koizumi Akako
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Beika Mall Empty The Beika Mall

Post  Koizumi Akako Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Well, we need SOME PLACE for everyone to bump into each other, right~? Here, we can make our characters meet, even if they haven't before. After all, we ALL know that DC girls LOVE to go shopping... XD All characters can meet here, no matter who you are. Very Happy
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/7472-koizumi-akako

Back to top Go down

The Beika Mall Empty Re: The Beika Mall

Post  Yusaku Kudo Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:48 pm

"YUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" A bright and happy Yukiko jumped up and down on the balls of her feet as she stood about 10 meters away (using metric system since we're in Japan), pointing excitedly at something in the window.

"...Honey, you should know better than to shout my name in the middle of the mall. What if the editors are around?"

Yukiko giggled. "Oh, you're too paranoid sometimes, Yusaku. It's just a shopping trip. Do you honestly think that the editors are looking for a famous author in a shopping mall?"

"Do you remember our last 'just a shopping trip'? I was nearly murdered by my editors when they found me."

Yukiko rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter. That was last time. This time is different. Now, what do you think of that necklace?" She pointed at a gold-chain necklace.

Yusaku observed it, then turned to his wife. "A little on the bulky side. Would this," he pointed at another, slimmer necklace, "be better fitting?"

Yukiko smiled brightly and hugged him tightly. "You know me so well."

Yusaku hugged her as well. "So do you forgive me for --"

He was cut off. "So...honey...will you pay for it? As compensation for," she coughed, "what happened last week?"

...Damn. She still remembered. Yusaku sighed and took out his credit card. He had known it would end this way.
Yusaku Kudo
Yusaku Kudo

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/8611-identityunkno

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Akako Koizumi sauntered down the mall's main walk way as men gaped and drooled upon seeing her. She was shopping for some new clothes with Nakamori Aoko and was actually enjoying it.

"Akako-chan, let's go in this store!"

Akako smiled. Sometimes it was good to be a normal teenage girl. "I suppose."

And the witch let her 'friend' drag her away.
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Saguru was pissed. Like- seriously pissed. How Kaito had managed to break his watch he wasn't sure, but he was definitely getting his revenge soon. People jumped out of the way as the furious blond walked through, making his way to the watch repair store.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

https://detectiveconanrpg.rpg-board.net/u13

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 pm

"Ah, Akako-chan~! Let's check out this store!"

Akako glanced in the direction the girl was pointing. "A clock store?"

"Yeah! I need a new clock... Please?"

"I suppose..."

The two girls headed into the store and began to browse at the assorted clocks and watches.

"Wow, pretty..."

"Indeed." Akako admired an engraved pocket watch when suddenly the door was busted open and a familiar British detective barged it.
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Saguru blushed when he flung the door open, anger instantly melting into embarrassment as the two girls stared at him, looking like they were trying to keep from laughing.

"Kuroba broke my watch," he explained awkwardly, holding the golden chain, and the still face of the elegant clock. "I came to get it fixed."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Ran Mouri stood in the sweater section of a store with her short brown-haired friend Sonoko. Another day another shopping spree. Autumn was beginning and the girls were looking for some nice warm outfits.

"How's this one? "

Ran questioned her friend holding up a blue turtle-neck with a large white strip across the torso.

"That'd suit you but I think a purple would look nicer on you~! Oh what about me? Does this green one look okay? "

"It's cute, but the material could be better.."

The girls continued their searching but then as Ran laid her hands on a certain red sweater her hand met with her black haired friend from Osaka.
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Location : Detective Agency, currently in my room cramming for the big test tomorrow *Puts up 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Back to top Go down

Post  Tooyama Kazuha Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:31 pm

"R...Ran-chan?" Kazuha gasped as she met the bright blue eyes of her Tokyo friend. "What are you doing here?" And Sonoko-chan too!" She added as she saw the brown-haired girl peeking out behind Ran.
Tooyama Kazuha
Tooyama Kazuha

Location : Somewhere tagging along with Heiji and his murder cases; someone's gotta take care of him!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:46 pm

"Ehh? I should be asking you the same question Kazuha-chan! This is Beika Mall~!"
Ran responded to her friends question. She looked around before adding in,
"Is Heiji here as well?"

Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Location : Detective Agency, currently in my room cramming for the big test tomorrow *Puts up 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 pm

"Let me see that," murmured Akako, delicate fingers brushing over Saguru's cool skin, her red tinted chestnut eyes focused on the gold plating of the beautiful watch. She muttered something incomprehensible in some language Saguru didn't know, and in two seconds, his watch was good as new. Even better- it was set at the right time as well. "There, all better again. Be more careful with it this time."

"As long as Kuroba doesn't get too bothersome again," said Saguru, smiling. "Mind if I accompany you through the mall?"
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Yusaku Kudo Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Yukiko beamed as Yusaku put the necklace around her neck. "It's perfect," Yusaku smiled.

She hugged him tightly. "Alright! Now what should we do?" Her eyes held a hint of mischief. "Can we go stalk Shinichi again?"

"Don't you think we've been doing that a little too often?"

Yukiko pouted. "But it's been three weeks since we last stalked him! I miss my baby!"

Yusaku smiled. "Maybe later. We need to give our son a break."

"But he's like...such a cute kid now! I missed his childhood!"

"Come on, Yukiko. Let's continue. Didn't you say something about wanting some watch...?"

Yukiko brightened. "Yes, I did! Remember the one I was talking about..."
Yusaku Kudo
Yusaku Kudo

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/8611-identityunkno

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 pm

"That's fine by me. Nakamori-chan?" Akako returned the smile, staring into those deep hazelnut-colored eyes.

Aoko giggled as she watched the pair. "The more the merrier~!"

"Well then. May I?" Hakuba held out his arm.

"Ohoho~! Of course." The witch gladly took the arm. So warm...

Aoko grinned as she gazed at the pair in love walk away. "They're so cute~!"
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tooyama Kazuha Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:05 pm

"No... off on some case again. What about Kudo-kun?"
Tooyama Kazuha
Tooyama Kazuha

Location : Somewhere tagging along with Heiji and his murder cases; someone's gotta take care of him!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Tooyama Kazuha wrote:"No... off on some case again. What about Kudo-kun?"

"He's off on a case as well.."

"Anyway since your here would you like to do some shopping with us ?"
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tooyama Kazuha Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Ran Mouri wrote:
Tooyama Kazuha wrote:"No... off on some case again. What about Kudo-kun?"

"He's off on a case as well.."

Kazuha smiled widely. "Sure!"
Tooyama Kazuha
Tooyama Kazuha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Tooyama Kazuha wrote:
Kazuha smiled widely. "Sure!"[/quote]

"Great~! So we've been looking at sweaters.. And you? Have you gotten anything nice? Or have any other stores in mind?"

Ran answered gleefully.
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:39 am

Kudo wa lurking around the mall..."What should I buy for Ran?" He was thinking for himself..."Should I buy her a toy?? Or a dress??"...Then he saw the 3 girls..."R...Ran with Sonoko and...Kazuha???...I need to hide..." And he enter a jewellery shop...Then he saw a marvelous necklace with earrings, a bracelet and a ring..."Perfect"
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/9517-ayame-tantei-

Back to top Go down

Post  Tooyama Kazuha Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:56 am

"To be honest, I was just browsing. If you want, I know of a really cute place that has a dress that would be perfect for you!"
Tooyama Kazuha
Tooyama Kazuha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 am

Sera was bored. She was sitting in a little cafeteria and drinking ice-tea.

"Geez, I have spent here almost a day but found nothing... Nothing that would be boyish enough... What a waste of time..." She muttered to herself while letting her eyes wander around the mall. There were a few shops nearby, a jewerly shop and a clock shop for example and people were mostly walking past them. But after a while someone entered to the jewerly shop. Someone familiar.

"Oi, isn't that Kudo-kun?" Sera thought. She finished the ice-tea quickly, paid it and left the cafeteria. After several steps she had already reached the jewerly shop.

"Ne, you are Kudo-kun, right?" She asked as she peeked behind the boy's shoulder, trying to see what he was looking at.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:30 pm

It never failed to amaze (or annoy?) Saguru how much girls could buy within the tiny space of half an hour. Already, he was loaded with bags of clothing, make-up, chocolate, and miscellaneous. Trudging along, he knew that he would be the pack mule the moment he volunteered to accompany them (it was a gentleman's duty after all), but this was getting ridiculous.

"Perhaps you two ladies would like to take a short break for lunch?" he suggested, unheard midst the girl's relentless giggles. He sighed- this was going to be a very long day.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:36 pm

*Kudo gets scared* M-Masumi-san???...What are you doing here???
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Pack mule, a phrase synonymous with 'a gentleman's duty.' At least, in Saguru's world it was. He couldn't say he enjoyed the tedious task, but he couldn't complain about it either, after all, it would be an insult to his fine, sophisticated upbringing. He was a gentleman, and that meant not complaining. But he couldn't help uttering a word he'd never let a lady hear him say as they entered another store.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Masumi-san, let's not talk here...come to the cafeteria at the roof with me...
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Tooyama Kazuha wrote:"To be honest, I was just browsing. If you want, I know of a really cute place that has a dress that would be perfect for you!"

"That sounds wonderful ! Of course in return I'll find something nice for as well !"

The brunette said winking. Then she followed her Osaka friend.
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Sera grinned. "Okay, let's go!"

They walked out from the jewerly shop. Shinichi carrying a little bag and Sera just smiling.

"Say, did you buy something? For Ran-chan for example?"

(whee, I can't wait until Ran notices us... Smile)
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next